• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Finals Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOu're right about Love and Irving being injury prone, but I haven't seen where Lebron is asking for sympathy. He could understandably be showing much more frustration than he is.

I don't think he's asking for sympathy, but he also has no room for showing frustration. He put the roster together and was depending on a couple of injury prone players to last 100 games.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walking out on his team by himself showed his frustration. I don't know what more u could do to show more disrespect then that besides telling the media they suck.

But the media does suck.

Oh, you meant Lebron's teammates.

th

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to bed pretty shortly after the game last night, so I didn't catch this happen..when did it?
When the game ended he went into the tunnel by himself, didn't wait for his players and he just had this look in his face like he wanted to yell "my teammates suck". Thank god he didn't do that. All other games he would walk with his teammates. He could see the frustration. Again i don't blame him and I don't hate on him for it. I just thought is was un called for.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the game ended he went into the tunnel by himself, didn't wait for his players and he just had this look in his face like he wanted to yell "my teammates suck". Thank god he didn't do that. All other games he would walk with his teammates. He could see the frustration. Again i don't blame him and I don't hate on him for it. I just thought is was un called for.

If that's the worst thing he ever does to his teammates, they should consider themselves lucky. - Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant

:lol:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's the worst thing he ever does to his teammates, they should consider themselves lucky. - Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant

True, I just thought it was funny because he is all for his teammates when things go well but when things go downwards he starts to bail. I remember MJ yelling at teammates on the bench the cool thing most have said Mj was right for yelling or it made them better and they knew MJ knew how to win. Kobe use to do some F up things. He use to call out his teammates. I wasn't a fan of that. All greats get frustrated.

I understand LBJ frustration after last game.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously... If that's the worst Lebron does, consider his teammates lucky.

People forget how big of a dick Jordan was. He would call out his players directly. Even during his Hall of Fame speech, Jordan was still salty about being cut from his high school team and called out his coach by name.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just heard this is the best NBA ratings ever? Adam Silver is licking his chops for a game 7.

Stern is getting giddy somewhere too.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it was interesting to see how well the two-day rest worked out for the Cavs. Wonder how much better it will be for them with only one days rest. Maybe sleeping in their own beds will make a difference.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just heard this is the best NBA ratings ever? Adam Silver is licking his chops for a game 7.

Stern is getting giddy somewhere too.
Yea which only means to me I should be expecting a slew of bad calls favoring Cleveland. I pray that doesn't happen. :hellno:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it was interesting to see how well the two-day rest worked out for the Cavs. Wonder how much better it will be for them with only one days rest. Maybe sleeping in their own beds will make a difference.

Depends if they have a Sleep Number Bed.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously... If that's the worst Lebron does, consider his teammates lucky.

People forget how big of a dick Jordan was. He would call out his players directly. Even during his Hall of Fame speech, Jordan was still salty about being cut from his high school team and called out his coach by name.

You left out the best ones. Like the time he punched Steve Kerr in the face

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Careful. Curry sufferred from dehyrdration after this game.....

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Bogut has been good on defense, but he commits dumb fouls and is essentially a liability. And he hasnt even played the last 2 games where GS won. He isnt very good lol

Dude c'mon he's a big reason why we had the #1 defense. He's also a very good passer and rebounder. He's a very good big, just fragile

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Dude c'mon he's a big reason why we had the #1 defense. He's also a very good passer and rebounder. He's a very good big, just fragile

LOL. He is also a big reason the Warriors have lost two games in this series to teh Cavs......You feeling confident tomorrow? Generally, one would think the quick turn around favors the Warriors. However, Curry was dehydrated after game 5. At least, he did not have to fo to the hospital...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea which only means to me I should be expecting a slew of bad calls favoring Cleveland. I pray that doesn't happen. :hellno:

Well the refs overall have been bad all series, homecourt does make a difference the home team gets more calls. GS got the majority of them last game. Surprising, in this series Lebron hasnt gotten many calls, getting hacked a lot.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not in this series, probably during the year.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not in this series, probably during the year.

The W's probably don't get here without Bogut. The Cavs are one team but he works against a lot of match-ups against the rest of the league. Cavs are selling the farm to stop Curry and the best thing to do is go small, wear them down by running them all over the floor, and then have their way in the 4th because they can go 3+ deeper than the Cavs.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the refs overall have been bad all series, homecourt does make a difference the home team gets more calls. GS got the majority of them last game. Surprising, in this series Lebron hasnt gotten many calls, getting hacked a lot.

You sure about? I saw a lot of calls where the ball went off the Cavs players go Cleveland's way. This series hasn't been so bad. Using the refs as an excuse for losing is pitiful.