• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Finals Thread

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure about? I saw a lot of calls where the ball went off the Cavs players go Cleveland's way. This series hasn't been so bad. Using the refs as an excuse for losing is pitiful.

LOL 25 foul calls on the warriors and 23 on the cavs before hack a iggy and fouling Steph intentionally

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thought was interesting. saw it on facebook.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you don't hate Lebron? LOL

People really need to stop acting like Jordan was some fucking amazing person and teammate
because i put up a video. lol i said in my other post i saw it on facebook. if this makes me a hater oh well. u responding like that makes u a homer. lol.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today's gameday, wonder what kind of speech LBJ will give this time if he loses. He already used "I don't care about losing the Finals because I'm rich and better than the rest of you", so he'll have to come up with something new if he wants to justify falling short again.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL 25 foul calls on the warriors and 23 on the cavs before hack a iggy and fouling Steph intentionally

well, as far as an overall take on this series the Cavs shouldn't have let game 1 slip through their fingers...

they had 'em right where they wanted them...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure about? I saw a lot of calls where the ball went off the Cavs players go Cleveland's way. This series hasn't been so bad. Using the refs as an excuse for losing is pitiful.

It wasnt excuse. Just saying there was a lot of bad calls. Plus I wouldnt say anything, Heat fans were pretty bad the last couple years.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today's gameday, wonder what kind of speech LBJ will give this time if he loses. He already used "I don't care about losing the Finals because I'm rich and better than the rest of you", so he'll have to come up with something new if he wants to justify falling short again.

He'll probably say something about he's still the real MVP. :nod:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I had Cavs with 1 win with out Irving. Getting 1 more wasn't crazy. 3 now I would be really shocked. Will LBJ go off or will he be displeased with his teammates and hide like in 2007 where he just gave up in that last game. i think he learned from that and we will see an attacking LBJ tomorrow.

I hope you're right. He sure looked like a petulant child storming off the court and pulling his jersey off for the cameras.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That boy is not too bright, is he? Jebus. I'm pretty sure he also said the reason so many people hated him after "The Decision" was because he's black.

There's a shitton of professional athletes that really shouldn't be given an opportunity to express their "thoughts."

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL You can twist whatever way you want, but Delly and the Cavs D shut him down that game. Never said Delly was the best defender ever, he has done a great job the whole series, especially for a bench player who played limited minutes.
Congrats Curry scored on Delly :pound:

Delly has done a really good job on Curry over the 5 games. With not much help either. Curry is going to have some good games because the guy is a great player. No one is going to totally stop him.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's asking for sympathy, but he also has no room for showing frustration. He put the roster together and was depending on a couple of injury prone players to last 100 games.

Except Love isn't injury prone.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

C'mon now Heatles. That's not fair at all. @Shanemansj13 isn't blaming the refs. He's just pointing out how unfair they are to the Cavs. :lol:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So him punching teammates makes him classier then lebron?

Just wondering cause Lebron is an outstanding teammate. Say what you want about him and self attention but he is a good teammate

You can punch your teammates in practice when you go 6 for 6 in the Finals. Apparently it worked. :thumb:

Shoot my teammates in high school got in all kinds of scraps.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may not be "injury prone," but he isn't exactly known as the picture of health either.

The past 2-3 seasons he's been one of the most durable big men in the league. I actually illustrated this yesterday really well. He had the one season where he only played 18 games, but that was because he tried coming back several weeks too early from a broken hand. He ended up having the proper surgery, sat out, and it hasn't been an issue since (and that was 4 years ago, I believe).

You'd be shocked at the fact that you think he's injury prone, yet the majority of the star big men in the league all have played less than him the last 2 years, some way less. Plus, the Olynyk thing was not a common injury - that was another big dude ripping your shoulder away from the socket in a forceful, violent manner. There's a reason you don't see that injury often despite the fact that big men (including Love) get their arms tangled up dozens of times every game.