• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Finals Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL 25 foul calls on the warriors and 23 on the cavs before hack a iggy and fouling Steph intentionally

It isnt about the number of calls. It is a player going straight up, like the Barbosa play where Mozgov never touched him, and the player still getting called for the foul. Doesnt matter, depth is the issue. I was just saying OVERALL the refs have been bad, let them play.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Love and Irving would have just started their careers in the Euroleague or whatever they call it, they could play a full season. 20 games :laugh3:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because i put up a video. lol i said in my other post i saw it on facebook. if this makes me a hater oh well. u responding like that makes u a homer. lol.

bks is a Lebroniac. He's not quite to the level of Shane or Wiggy, but he comes close sometimes.

The difference between MJ and Lebron is that MJ knew how to protect his image and how to temper his thoughts so that he came off as confident rather than cocky. Lebron has not mastered that.

To be fair, MJ also didn't have to deal with 24/7 news, twitter, facebook, instagram, video phones, etc., etc. like Lebron does. With the constant camera's and attention, guys are bound to get caught doing or saying things that don't look good.

For example, back when they only had a couple of t.v. cameras to cover the game, Kobe doesn't get caught calling some ref a fag. But today, when every inch of the venue has a camera on it, he does.

Having said that though, Lebron has been in the league and dealing with the 24/7 stuff long enough that he should also know better by now.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isnt about the number of calls. It is a player going straight up, like the Barbosa play where Mozgov never touched him, and the player still getting called for the foul. Doesnt matter, depth is the issue. I was just saying OVERALL the refs have been bad, let them play.

Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself. Is depth the issue? Or is it the refs? You can't seem to make up your mind. You say you're not blaming the refs, yet you keep posting about how bad they are and keep pointing out only calls they missed that hurt the Cavs.

The refs have been bad, but they've been equally bad both ways.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can punch your teammates in practice when you go 6 for 6 in the Finals. Apparently it worked. :thumb:

Shoot my teammates in high school got in all kinds of scraps.
So both arent classless :thumb:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bks is a Lebroniac. He's not quite to the level of Shane or Wiggy, but he comes close sometimes.

The difference between MJ and Lebron is that MJ knew how to protect his image and how to temper his thoughts so that he came off as confident rather than cocky. Lebron has not mastered that.

To be fair, MJ also didn't have to deal with 24/7 news, twitter, facebook, instagram, video phones, etc., etc. like Lebron does. With the constant camera's and attention, guys are bound to get caught doing or saying things that don't look good.

For example, back when they only had a couple of t.v. cameras to cover the game, Kobe doesn't get caught calling some ref a fag. But today, when every inch of the venue has a camera on it, he does.

Having said that though, Lebron has been in the league and dealing with the 24/7 stuff long enough that he should also know better by now.

I think Lebron and his handlers are fucking idiots. He's a great basketball player, obviously, but he says dumb shit all the time.

How about "The Decision?" What kind of half-wits would think that would go over well? Lebron and his folks, that's who. He could have left the Cavs and the only people that would have given a shit are Ohioans. Instead, he became one of the most hated athletes and the only people that didn't think he was a douche were Floridians. Major PR gaffe.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So him punching teammates makes him classier then lebron?

Just wondering cause Lebron is an outstanding teammate. Say what you want about him and self attention but he is a good teammate[/QUOTE
I agree LBJ is a good teammate, he just has a meltdown every once in awhile. I don't blame him on this one.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself. Is depth the issue? Or is it the refs? You can't seem to make up your mind. You say you're not blaming the refs, yet you keep posting about how bad they are and keep pointing out only calls they missed that hurt the Cavs.

The refs have been bad, but they've been equally bad both ways.

Embarrassing? LOL. The refs have been very inconsistent this whole series. That is a fact, it has been hard to watch whether the calls are going the Cavs way or not.
Someone brought up the refs, I didnt, so I commented. I am not blaming them, just saying this Finals has been the worst in recent years with bad calls. The reason the Cavs are down is bc of depth, getting winded in the 4th and role players (bench players) not stepping up.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meltdown? I guess you didnt watch bball back in the day. His meltdowns would be absolutely nothing, things have changed some much over the years. If he says one thing, the media blows it up. Dont fall into the trap.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Believe what you want to, but he was cocky as shit.
But I agree, athletes get scrutinized for everything they do now, they have to be more cautious. Emotions take over and there is a certain point where they probably dont give a shit. Still, the things Lebron does is blown out of proportion, but I guess that comes with being the best.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lebron and his handlers are fucking idiots. He's a great basketball player, obviously, but he says dumb shit all the time.

How about "The Decision?" What kind of half-wits would think that would go over well? Lebron and his folks, that's who. He could have left the Cavs and the only people that would have given a shit are Ohioans. Instead, he became one of the most hated athletes and the only people that didn't think he was a douche were Floridians. Major PR gaffe.

Oh, I agree. Much of the hate that Lebron gets, he brings on himself. The difference between what MJ said and what Lebron said in the class vs. no class that purguy posted.

MJ, basically said that he's the best player and his Bulls were the best team, but did it in such a reverential way towards guys like Magic and Bird and the Celtics 16 titles (at the time) that he almost came off as humble.

Then you have Lebron saying he's the best player in the world. As arrogant as that statement is on it's own, he somehow managed to make it sound even worse.

I've said before, Lebron needs to hire a really good PR person to basically follow him around and step in just before he says or tweets something stupid. To be fair, he's not the only one who needs that, but he is the one with the biggest spotlight on him.

I'd be happy to do it for him and I'm sure he'd find my rates reasonable. :nod:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embarrassing? LOL. The refs have been very inconsistent this whole series. That is a fact, it has been hard to watch whether the calls are going the Cavs way or not.
Someone brought up the refs, I didnt, so I commented. I am not blaming them, just saying this Finals has been the worst in recent years with bad calls. The reason the Cavs are down is bc of depth, getting winded in the 4th and role players (bench players) not stepping up.

Yes, embarrassing yourself. The refs are not the problem. If the issue is depth, then quit crying about the refs. The refs have been equally bad both ways.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, embarrassing yourself. The refs are not the problem. If the issue is depth, then quit crying about the refs. The refs have been equally bad both ways.

I'm not. I SAID I DIDNT BRING IT UP. You are reaching now, like always.
I have already told you the real issue, so drop it man.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe what you want to, but he was cocky as shit.
But I agree, athletes get scrutinized for everything they do now, they have to be more cautious. Emotions take over and there is a certain point where they probably dont give a shit. Still, the things Lebron does is blown out of proportion, but I guess that comes with being the best.

Comprehend much? I didn't say MJ wasn't cocky. I said he managed to say things in ways where he came off a confident rather than cocky. You actually bolded it in the quote and still managed to get it wrong.

Funny how just yesterday, you were telling LAD all about her comprehension issues.

And you're right much of what Lebron does and says gets overblown. It comes with the territory. You Cavs fans wanted him back and you got him. I'd suggest you all develop thicker skins because you're dealing with exactly what Heat fans dealt with for the past 4 years and what Lakers fans dealt with before that.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not. I SAID I DIDNT BRING IT UP. You are reaching now, like always.
I have already told you the real issue, so drop it man.

You didn't bring it up, but you sure as hell didn't miss an opportunity to bitch about them, did you? If you don't like being called out for crying about the refs, stop doing it.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree 100%

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 6 today. here we go. Will we have a new Champ or will there be a game 7. Will LBj attack or will he give up and hide like in 2007 with the Cavs.

I cant wait for this game and I hope GS pulls this one out because I do not want to see a game 7. LBJ in game 7 is not a good news for GS. GS needs to win this tonight to win it all in my opinion.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So both arent classless :thumb:

I think we all have our moments. MJ has a compulsive personality. Whether it's gambling, competing/winning, whatever. That 72-10 Bulls team lost 2 games the final week and i believe that's when some of the "punching" happened at practice. Lebron has a "look at me/i need attention" issue. He needs to move around and put himself on really good teams, but needs some hype/attention. Now he's getting a little more mature and will settle in Cleveland I would think.

Winning/dominating is as addictive as losing can be. Hell my high school team hated to lose. I remember getting into fights as a 8-9 year old kid playing bball against a buddy at night. We fuckin went at it. We all grew up together and it was all forgotten once we got on the court as a team. It was all business then.

Fighting at practice = competitiveness and that only raises the bar. And is why we lost 1 conference game in 2 years and went 56-5 during 92-93 & 93-94 in Illinois - that's including state playoffs. Back when it was only 1A and 2A son!!

We need a pat myself on the back emjoi :yes:

I think debating character between Lebron and MJ, along with debating what kind of teammate each has been is just some peeps in here bored that need to get back to work. :nod:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 6 today. here we go. Will we have a new Champ or will there be a game 7. Will LBj attack or will he give up and hide like in 2007 with the Cavs.

I cant wait for this game and I hope GS pulls this one out because I do not want to see a game 7. LBJ in game 7 is not a good news for GS. GS needs to win this tonight to win it all in my opinion.

I hope they have enough in the tank. They need to get off to a lead and keep one, that is the only way I see them winning.