• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Finals Thread

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted it somewhere but warriors have 4 of 7 players that have the most minutes played FWIW

True, but 2 of the 3 Cavs in the top 7 weren't starters this season.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it happened with Shane as well. And if you're gonna give examples of being misquoted please see the banter between Shane and I. He's 'misquoted' me more than I have fingers and toes to keep cout of.

And it also happened with you. Everybody has a some point. The problem that you have sometimes is just understanding my post and getting completely off topic and twisiting my posts. It's ok, you just have read my posts more carefully. :suds:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing so as often as you do constitutes trolling and that IS in fact, a bannable offense. Shane and Wiggy are pretty much under the same category right now as you. They have stopped with the misquoting/taking out of context.

Let's see if you're as smart as they are.
So it's only for the posters that don't agree with you? Because it's undoubtedly gone both ways in this thread.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure whether or not the two injuries are related, however, I do think that his knee cap probably gave out because it might have already been injured and having played all those minutes probably is part of the reason it gave out. Of course, that's just my opinion.
Nope, you're dead on. I listen to the local CBS sports affiliate in Cleveland and they actually spoke to just what you said. It was a pre-existing injury. The way the physician on their show said, it was like a crack in the windshield that just got worse over time until finally it just gave.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted it somewhere but warriors have 4 of 7 players that have the most minutes played FWIW

Yeah, I saw that. It's a bit misleading, imo. I say that because the Cavs are counting on guys playing minutes that they aren't used to playing. You don't go from being a 15-20 minute a game player to being a 30-40 minute per game player in one series. The added minutes also put those guys in situations that they're not used to as well.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's only for the posters that don't agree with you? Because it's undoubtedly gone both ways in this thread.

Yes, you're exactly right. It's only posters that disagree with me. Sucks to be you and having to deal with a power mad mod, huh? :rollseyes:

Your post doesn't bode well for you being as smart as Shane and Wiggy.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I was right, bc he did in one game (something no one has done throughout the playoffs), but that doesnt mean every game lol. It happened once and he limited him in a couple others. Back pedaling, you are twisting things around like always. Delly is a bench player that didnt see over 25 minutes until Game 2 of this series, he has done a very good job on Curry. Most of the points he has scored recently have been on the switch. He has done a great job, no one can deny that.
So now you're saying he's only done it for one game? Ok, so here's the flip side to that. Curry had a bad game which made it appear that Delly was able to guard him or better yet, shut him down. See how that works? And I told you this already but you argued me down that it was all Delly's defense. Anyway, anyone with eyes can see that Delly isn't much of a factor at this point.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I saw that. It's a bit misleading, imo. I say that because the Cavs are counting on guys playing minutes that they aren't used to playing. You don't go from being a 15-20 minute a game player to being a 30-40 minute per game player in one series. The added minutes also put those guys in situations that they're not used to as well.

But people went a little overboard on that statement though lol

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it also happened with you. Everybody has a some point. The problem that you have sometimes is just understanding my post and getting completely off topic and twisiting my posts. It's ok, you just have read my posts more carefully. :suds:
Or, you could articulate your point better.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you're saying he's only done it for one game? Ok, so here's the flip side to that. Curry had a bad game which made it appear that Delly was able to guard him or better yet, shut him down. See how that works? And I told you this already but you argued me down that it was all Delly's defense. Anyway, anyone with eyes can see that Delly isn't much of a factor at this point.

Steph missed 8 uncontested shots in that game, 8!! You know Steph is off when that happens. Also they try to trap Steph everytime so it's not just delly. The adjustment that I think Kerr made was letting Steph go 1 on 1 vs delly so he doesn't get trapped

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs win this, Can Blatt be the first coach that i know of be fired after winning the championship?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that the way Delly plays is an "annoyance" to Curry. Obviously, Delly can't guard him, but he can annoy him, piss him off, etc.

I remember when the Lakers had Vujacic. Vujacic was a lot like Delly. Average talent, could shoot fairly well and annoyed the shit out of guys on defense. I forget who it was, but one of the better guards in the league at the time, used to get look on his face like he bit into an aspirin when Vujacic entered the game.

Like Delly though, you didn't want to have to rely on him playing a lot of minutes.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph missed 8 uncontested shots in that game, 8!! You know Steph is off when that happens. Also they try to trap Steph everytime so it's not just delly. The adjustment that I think Kerr made was letting Steph go 1 on 1 vs delly so he doesn't get trapped
Yes, I agree. Another point I made was that when they switch on Steph it's usually a big trying to guard him and that almost always works out in Steph's favor.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you're exactly right. It's only posters that disagree with me. Sucks to be you and having to deal with a power mad mod, huh? :rollseyes:

Your post doesn't bode well for you being as smart as Shane and Wiggy.
Look man, as I pointed out, the same exact thing happened to me last week with LAD. I pointed out several times that she was putting words in my mouth, and you haven't said a word about it.

I'm not trying to troll anyone and I'm not trying to break any board rules. Inferring something on an anonymous internet message board is naturally going to happen. As I also pointed out, other posters thought the same thing I did about what you were saying.

If you really feel like I'm trolling, then message me privately and we can hash it out.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look man, as I pointed out, the same exact thing happened to me last week with LAD. I pointed out several times that she was putting words in my mouth, and you haven't said a word about it.

I'm not trying to troll anyone and I'm not trying to break any board rules. Inferring something on an anonymous internet message board is naturally going to happen. As I also pointed out, other posters thought the same thing I did about what you were saying.

If you really feel like I'm trolling, then message me privately and we can hash it out.

No further discussion is needed. I've told you to stop with the misquoting, etc. It's up to you to stop.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Umm....I know we're getting along & I have actually enjoyed the convo but, I have to say I don't recall putting words in your mouth. Lets call it misunderstanding your points so we can stay friends?? :hope: :suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have to give credit where credit is due. When you put a hand in the face and contain him he deserves credit, even it is partly due to the team defense. Delly did a good job on the MVP, that is saying a lot.