• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Finals Thread

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're making excuses for Lebron because he has to play with a cast of role players. He chose the team he played with. Btw, how do you know why he really left Miami? Lebron left because the Cavs had a younger roster at the time of his decision. It wasn't because he wanted to fulfill his promise to Cleveland and he wanted to go back home. He saw an opportunity. Reason why I know that, is because he point blank stated that if the Heat won the title last season, he'd be in Miami this season. But I won't go any further than that to not derail the current topic.

This is all crap, and you even contradict yourself. Either it was because Cleveland's roster was younger or it was because Miami lost the finals. Them losing the finals didn't make Cleveland's roster somehow older, so which was it?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has already said those things in other postgames, he always credits his teammates. If Curry would have said it, he would have been praised for the confidence he displayed. It displays confidence, nothing more.

Most great players say things like this, everybody just forgets. Kobe said he was better than MJ and the best 1-on-1 player ever. lol

Nothing positive Lebron has ever said or done matters. It only matters when he does something negative and that, and only that, is what defines him. At least to some of the jokers here.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And other than you don't like reading them, how do Turnup's "season long (and daily) rants" differ from Cavs fans and Lebroniacs season long (and daily) rants defending him and telling us all how great he is?

Hey I'm tired of the people defending LeBron just as much as I'm tired of all the trash talking about him. It's been a nonstop season long shit-fest.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is literally nothing that needs to be said in the post game interviews.

Sounds like you want a bunch of marshawn lynch interviews.

Seriously?!? You're better than this. Stop being so desperate to defend him.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The majority of the crap flung at LeBron on here, I just let go.

The only time I interject is when there is something inaccurate or some missing context that should be considered.

I interjected because everyone was posting the quote without the context of what the reporter had just said to him.

I'm not telling anyone to have a different opinion on it - trojan said that for him the context doesn't change anything.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all crap, and you even contradict yourself. Either it was because Cleveland's roster was younger or it was because Miami lost the finals. Them losing the finals didn't make Cleveland's roster somehow older, so which was it?

I don't think critical thinking is your strong suit. Lebron's about image, everyone knows it. It's hard to justfiy leaving a team that just 3-peated (had Miami won the title last season). Lebron found the perfect excuse to just from super team to super team. Cleveland made their roster the way it was. They traded away Wiggins and Bennett for Love, as well as draft picks and Waiters for Shump and Smith. They no longer have that excess of youth aside from Irving and Thompson.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On to Game 6 in Cleveland, they only get 2 days to prepare so lets see if their legs hold up. Other than turnovers I think the Cavs, well mainly Lebron lol, played good last game. I think Mozgov should of played more even though the size on the court was suited. He dominated last game. The Warriors also shot 50% from 3, Curry was on, and it seemed like everyone was producing, except Iggy from the ft line lol.
I just want them to have a CHANCE in a Game 7 at GS, anything can happen even though GS is great at home.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Athleticism has nothing to do with intelligence, logic, and decision making. But hey, continue to throw his resume out there. He's about to possibly go 2-4 in the NBA finals, and those two titles are from "that team" in Miami.

And if you think it's only athleticism that brings the type of accolades Lebron has gotten, you don't know much about sports. A player must have athleticism, sure. He must also have confidence, leadership abilities, resilience, determination, and intelligence of his craft to be able to ascend to the levels Lebron has.

Your definition of "stupid" is, well, pretty damn stupid.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah-blah-blah. Pretty sure since the start of the season not a single day has gone by w/o you saying something about him. You are still (and will always be) heartbroken that he left the Heat.

Problem for you in this conversation is that I said I wanted him to leave before he did.

Now find yourself in the picture.

images

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think critical thinking is your strong suit. Lebron's about image, everyone knows it. It's hard to justfiy going from a team that just 3-peated (had Miami won the title last season). Lebron found the perfect excuse to just from super team to super team. Cleveland made their roster the way it was. They traded away Wiggins and Bennett for Love, as well as draft picks and Waiters for Shump and Smith. They no longer have that excess of youth aside from Irving and Thompson.

Haha, so you say something stupid and I'm the one who can't think critically. You directly contradicted yourself bud, you can't blame me for that.

And no shit they changed their team when he got there, I've never tried arguing that. When a team goes from bottom-dweller to instant contender, of course you make the changes necessary to enhance your team's chances to win now. What, you don't think any pro sports team has ever done this before the Cavs this season?

Again, what is your point?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?!? You're better than this. Stop being so desperate to defend him.

Everytime I try to have any conversation with you it ends up with you basically saying "You don't agree with me? Ok you're a blind homer that would defend LeBron if he drop-kicked a baby"

THAT is bs and it is making getting into any point with you annoying.

I have always promoted athletes speaking their mind and telling the truth in interviews... and have defended many different athletes for doing this. I'd much rather have the controversial, less pc answers, than the bland boring interviews we hear over and over because people like you make such a big deal out of someone speaking their mind.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think critical thinking is your strong suit. Lebron's about image, everyone knows it. It's hard to justfiy leaving a team that just 3-peated (had Miami won the title last season). Lebron found the perfect excuse to just from super team to super team. Cleveland made their roster the way it was. They traded away Wiggins and Bennett for Love, as well as draft picks and Waiters for Shump and Smith. They no longer have that excess of youth aside from Irving and Thompson.

It doesnt matter what people think, the fact is if he wins a championship in Cleveland that will be his legacy. Everyone has their differing opinions but the only thing matters is he went back home and tried to win one for his hometown.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if you think it's only athleticism that brings the type of accolades Lebron has gotten, you don't know much about sports. A player must have athleticism, sure. He must also have confidence, leadership abilities, resilience, determination, and intelligence of his craft to be able to ascend to the levels Lebron has.

Your definition of "stupid" is, well, pretty damn stupid.

Well, I could just point to a majority of your points when I need to provide an example of stupidity. But hey, if you can't see the irony in his decision to basically trade Wade for Irving, because he was tired of carrying such a heavy workload, I can't help you.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On to Game 6 in Cleveland, they only get 2 days to prepare so lets see if their legs hold up. Other than turnovers I think the Cavs, well mainly Lebron lol, played good last game. I think Mozgov should of played more even though the size on the court was suited. He dominated last game. The Warriors also shot 50% from 3, Curry was on, and it seemed like everyone was producing, except Iggy from the ft line lol.
I just want them to have a CHANCE in a Game 7 at GS, anything can happen even though GS is great at home.

We definitely need the Game 3 Cavs back. I just hope they have enough juice left. Only have 2 more games at most for this season, gotta lay everything out there.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I'm tired of the people defending LeBron just as much as I'm tired of all the trash talking about him. It's been a nonstop season long shit-fest.

Wait until they lose another game.
It only gets worse.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, if you honestly don't think the overwhelming majority of elite athletes are insanely egotistical then I have no idea how you can even tie your shoes in the morning.

Listen to Michael Jordan's HOF acceptance speech if you want supreme egotism.

"I almost won an MVP with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown on my team...I was shooting 45 times a game. What was I supposed to do? Pass it to ChrisMihm or Kwame Brown." - Kobe Bryant, Oct 11, 2012

"Anything I've ever said" - Muhammed Ali, his whole life

You seriously take everything Lebron says and does and just pick it apart to a ridiculous degree, and if any Cavs fan disagrees with you we're jut "white knighting", whatever that is.

Even dumber post. Your desperation to defend Lebron is comical. Please find the linkm where any of the past greats have felt the need to remind us during a playoff and/or championship series that they were the best in the world.

And Muhammad Ali?!? Really?!? Ali was a boxer. It's an individual sport. He didn't have any teammates to give credit to or try to rally and build there confidence.

The desperation of Cavs fans and Lebroniacs in trying to defend him is even sadder than his need to remind us all how good he is.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I could just point to a majority of your points when I need to provide an example of stupidity. But hey, if you can't see the irony in his decision to basically trade Wade for Irving, because he was tired of carrying such a heavy workload, I can't help you.

LOL, so you still can't make a point then?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, so you say something stupid and I'm the one who can't think critically. You directly contradicted yourself bud, you can't blame me for that.

And no shit they changed their team when he got there, I've never tried arguing that. When a team goes from bottom-dweller to instant contender, of course you make the changes necessary to enhance your team's chances to win now. What, you don't think any pro sports team has ever done this before the Cavs this season?

Again, what is your point?

I can't break it down any simpler for you. If reading comprehension is not your thing, then maybe you should stay off the forums.