• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Goff working with the 1's

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really want to see what he can do. My good buddy who is a massive Rams fan hates the shit out of Carson Wentz right now.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't hate Wentz, as I was hoping the Rams would pick him, but I'm not thrilled with the Rams front office thus far.

Supposedly the hold up with Goff is "mastering" changing plays at the line. Most young QBs aren't allowed to do that much anyway, sounds like Snisher is dragging their feet here. Denver is just starting to widen Siemien's change-making responsibilities, and he's been with the team for a year and a half now.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't hate Wentz, as I was hoping the Rams would pick him, but I'm not thrilled with the Rams front office thus far.

Supposedly the hold up with Goff is "mastering" changing plays at the line. Most young QBs aren't allowed to do that much anyway, sounds like Snisher is dragging their feet here. Denver is just starting to widen Siemien's change-making responsibilities, and he's been with the team for a year and a half now.

Again, we don't have that many plays to learn?

1 Gurley right
2 Gurley left
3 Gurley up the middle
4 5 yard pass right
5 5 yard pass left

Did I leave any plays out?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1 Gurley right
2 Gurley left
3 Gurley up the middle
4 5 yard pass right
5 5 yard pass left

Yes, just a couple...The backwards passes to Tavon that lose yards and the handoffs to Tavon that fool no one and go nowhere...:suds:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's BS we are even in this position really, but i'm tired of ripping into the Rams FO.

The FO is so afraid of Mannion looking decent enough to win games, that they won't even play him. A 3rd round flipping pick. God forbid he looks good, wins games, and the FO looks bad for giving up the farm for Goff.

Our QB gave the Giants the game. All these clowns have to do is hang onto the ball and convert on some 3rd downs.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's BS we are even in this position really, but i'm tired of ripping into the Rams FO.

The FO is so afraid of Mannion looking decent enough to win games, that they won't even play him. A 3rd round flipping pick. God forbid he looks good, wins games, and the FO looks bad for giving up the farm for Goff.

Our QB gave the Giants the game. All these clowns have to do is hang onto the ball and convert on some 3rd downs.

The most idiotic part of all...If Mannion did play and looked good, we could flip him for a hell of a draft pick to make up for our lost ones for Goff, and then start Goff next year. But as usual, our FO/coaching staff is too shortsighted to see something like this...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1 Gurley right
2 Gurley left
3 Gurley up the middle
4 5 yard pass right
5 5 yard pass left

The interception late in the game that costs us a win?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most idiotic part of all...If Mannion did play and looked good, we could flip him for a hell of a draft pick to make up for our lost ones for Goff, and then start Goff next year. But as usual, our FO/coaching staff is too shortsighted to see something like this...

That could leave the Rams without a backup QB next year, as Keenum is a free agent at the end of the year.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say put Case as 3rd QB and let Mannion and Goff settle next year's starter now through next years camp. They both learn, both depend on each other we will have a clear number 1 starting for the Rams.:nod:

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This^^^

Whether it's Fisher, the front office or both, they've created their own PR nightmare in trading up fot the rights to draft Jared Goff. It's precisely why Keenum is still being trotted out there every week and Mannion is being buried on the depth chart.

If Goff fails to produce, they look like idiots for mortgaging our future on him. Even worse... for taking "the wrong guy".

If Mannion has any success, they look foolish for handing our future over to the Titans for a QB, when we already had a capable QB on the roster.

The ONLY way they come out smelling like a rose is if Goff plays like a Pro Bowler at worst right out of the gate. Since there was ni way in hell they could possibly sell Goff as a starter in week one, they're simply pushing that gate back, giving him as much time as possible to look the part.

They're buying time. Unfortunately, instead of playing the stop gap he was intended to be, Keenum is actively sucking the sand out of that hourglass far faster than they had anticipated.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait a second there SJ, there has NEVER been a QB picked past the 2nd round to ever amount to anything in the NFL...

:dance::dance::dance::dance::hammer::hammer::dance::dance::hammer::hammer::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a second there SJ, there has NEVER been a QB picked past the 2nd round to ever amount to anything in the NFL...

:dance::dance::dance::dance::hammer::hammer::dance::dance::hammer::hammer::dance::dance::dance::dance:

What Vita? Can you say Tom Brady who was picked in the sixth round! Or how about Kurt Warner that went undrafted!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Vita? Can you say Tom Brady who was picked in the sixth round! Or how about Kurt Warner that went undrafted!
There was a whole lotta sarcasm going on there in that post Retro...

Sorry, thought it was obvious with all the dancing going on.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That could leave the Rams without a backup QB next year, as Keenum is a free agent at the end of the year.

Is that really a huge concern though? I would think we could find a vet backup who could come in and be a solid #2, maybe even help mentor Goff...

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy thing is I bet we could have given Bellicheat half of those picks (if that) 2 years ago and got Jimmy G.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a whole lotta sarcasm going on there in that post Retro...

Sorry, thought it was obvious with all the dancing going on.

Is Blue sarcasm or is red? I can never remember

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Blue sarcasm or is red? I can never remember
It's blue, but I edited it. So I'm sure RR read it prior to the color change.