• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mijares was good out of the pen today. But sometimes you never know with him either. From what I remember he seems to be good more often than bad so that's good... right?

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mijares was good out of the pen today. But sometimes you never know with him either. From what I remember he seems to be good more often than bad so that's good... right?

I seem to remember Mijares always seeming to catch fire in September the last two years, which, of course, was a good thing. You guys get to see the players way more than me so I generally rely on your insights. Anyway, now we got Nathan, Perkins, and Mijares...find me another one!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Geez! That Mauer is gettin' on one of his patented "rolls" Having that guy out of the lineup all that time really hurt the Twins. Now things may turn around for the Twins in a big way!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Boyz!!!!!

Got home just in time to see Danny boy tie it up!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wass happenin', Dude? You brought-in the run that PC was askin' for.
Not much Buck, we had softball practice tonight. I had to wring out my shirt when I got home. we are close 100 degrees with very high humidity.

Whats new in FLA.?

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It sure is fun watching Mauer right now, it seems like he is in the groove now. He will be back to .300 in no time. It seems like a long time since we have been able to enjoy his success.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sure is fun watching Mauer right now, it seems like he is in the groove now. He will be back to .300 in no time. It seems like a long time since we have been able to enjoy his success.

Tell me about it. He is doing wonders for my fantasy team right now!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not much Buck, we had softball practice tonight. I had to wring out my shirt when I got home. we are close 100 degrees with very high humidity.

Whats new in FLA.?

Same kind of weather as yours...been like this since mid-April. I'm used to it now.

Got a nail-biter going on tonite. Hope the Twins can come through. I see Scott Diamond is out, he pitched a helluva 1st big-league start! It would be cool if Mauer gets the game-winner tonite!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I seem to remember Mijares always seeming to catch fire in September the last two years, which, of course, was a good thing. You guys get to see the players way more than me so I generally rely on your insights. Anyway, now we got Nathan, Perkins, and Mijares...find me another one!
Yeah, Mijares has had his ups and downs this year but I like him a lot better than Burnett, that guy drives me nuts!
I think Perkins should be the set-up guy, with Nathan closing. (those two are interchangable in those spots right now). Make Capps a 6th and 7th inning guy and see if he can get back in the groove in a "low pressure" situation.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Same kind of weather as yours...been like this since mid-April. I'm used to it now.

Got a nail-biter going on tonite. Hope the Twins can come through. I see Scott Diamond is out, he pitched a helluva 1st big-league start! It would be cool if Mauer gets the game-winner tonite!
Yeah we aren't quite used to it yet so we have to bitch about it a little bit. I actually enjoy it because I f&%#ing hate -20 in the winter, and I love to be on the water in the summer so I can deal with it.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ol' jrs, comes chargin' home, speed reads the nite's posts, and just like that he's all caught up! Very impressive!