• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ol' jrs, comes chargin' home, speed reads the nite's posts, and just like that he's all caught up! Very impressive!
LOL Buck,
I haven't had the time to be on here much lately, so I gotta make it count when I do!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah we aren't quite used to it yet so we have to bitch about it a little bit. I actually enjoy it because I f&%#ing hate -20 in the winter, and I love to be on the water in the summer so I can deal with it.

You got that right! I hated that bitter cold too. I saw guys playing golf today, dripping with sweat, but still playing as if it was nothing. Lots of boats on the water too. Can't do those things for 6-mos. of the year up North. You'd like it here. Start savin' your money and get a long-range plan together. You can do it!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You got that right! I hated that bitter cold too. I saw guys playing golf today, dripping with sweat, but still playing as if it was nothing. Lots of boats on the water too. Can't do those things for 6-mos. of the year up North. You'd like it here. Start savin' your money and get a long-range plan together. You can do it!
I keep buying powerball tickets, does that count for a long range plan?

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL Buck,
I haven't had the time to be on here much lately, so I gotta make it count when I do!

Glad you can find some time for a little socializing with all the responsibilities you have. This is such a nicer web-site than Fox was with all the malcontents. If PC hadn't told me about SportsHoopla I would have dropped-off Fox and gone back to just talkin' with my posse about the Twins.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I keep buying powerball tickets, does that count for a long range plan?

Yeah...it does...but now you're after what I want. If I win I get a nice place all Summer on Rainy or Lake of the Woods. Big enough and with enough boats for all you guys. Come October 15 I'll be back in Fla., somewhere in the Keys, as the fishing is World-Class down there. Simple dreams for a simple man.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Glad you can find some time for a little socializing with all the responsibilities you have. This is such a nicer web-site than Fox was with all the malcontents. If PC hadn't told me about SportsHoopla I would have dropped-off Fox and gone back to just talkin' with my posse about the Twins.
Yeah for sure Buck, this is much more peaceful with some good people. I guess I'd probably still be there talking / arguing about the same shit day in day out. I am just glad to be out of all that negativity. Lifes too short, and watching the Twins is supossed to be fun not depressing right?

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah...it does...but now you're after what I want. If I win I get a nice place all Summer on Rainy or Lake of the Woods. Big enough and with enough boats for all you guys. Come October 15 I'll be back in Fla., somewhere in the Keys, as the fishing is World-Class down there. Simple dreams for a simple man.
There's a plan I could get on board with!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The way I understand it is, if two tickets have the same winning numbers, they split the jackpot! I can live with that! I don't need all that money anyway. 1/2 is just fine.
Yeah 1/2 share would be plenty.
I know I am sweaty, but I didn't think I smelled bad enough to chase PC away tonight!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
So what was the deal with the double header today.
Make up game?

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know I am sweaty, but I didn't think I smelled bad enough to chase PC away tonight!

Oh, he's probably lurking somewhere out there. He comes and goes all day long. As for me, I gotta go too as it's 11:00 pm here and 5:30 gets here real quick. I figure I'll wake up to find the Twins rallied and won the nite-cap in extras!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh, he's probably lurking somewhere out there. He comes and goes all day long. As for me, I gotta go too as it's 11:00 pm here and 5:30 gets here real quick. I figure I'll wake up to find the Twins rallied and won the nite-cap in extras!
Good night Buck, thanks for chatting!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey jrs. I'm still around. Was just lounging on the couch watching the rest of the game. Unfortunately no late inning magic came that I was looking for. Boo hoo we lose two. Get back on track tomorrow. Night lads.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say I feel better about the next two games with Liriano and Blackburn as the starters. As long as they are on their game we should pick up the next two no prob. A little wake up call to some of those bats couldn't hurt either.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gotta say I feel better about the next two games with Liriano and Blackburn as the starters. As long as they are on their game we should pick up the next two no prob. A little wake up call to some of those bats couldn't hurt either.

I agree with you 100%! GO TWINS!!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Twins missed out on a golden opportunity yesterday, time to fight back with a win tonight.
GO TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought for the day, a wise chump once said:
"I hope im wrong ive been wrong before HA HA but lets try and win as many games as we possibly can right . Just Saying"

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Twins missed out on a golden opportunity yesterday, time to fight back with a win tonight.
GO TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought for the day, a wise chump once said:
"I hope im wrong ive been wrong before HA HA but lets try and win as many games as we possibly can right . Just Saying"

Once I was lost, but now I see the light... lol