• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Twins missed out on a golden opportunity yesterday, time to fight back with a win tonight.
GO TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought for the day, a wise chump once said:
"I hope im wrong ive been wrong before HA HA but lets try and win as many games as we possibly can right . Just Saying"

7:40 pm Fla. time and I'm finally home, gettin' settled in to listen to the game, and jrs. lays this riddle on me. I give up...who said it?

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hope im wrong ive been wrong before HA HA but lets try and win as many games as we possibly can right . Just Saying

Once I was lost, but now I see the light... lol

7:40 pm Fla. time and I'm finally home, gettin' settled in to listen to the game, and jrs. lays this riddle on me. I give up...who said it?

In two years of reading, that has to be in the top ten of stupidest posts.............an thats really saying something considering the source!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope im wrong ive been wrong before HA HA but lets try and win as many games as we possibly can right . Just Saying

In two years of reading, that has to be in the top ten of stupidest posts.............an thats really saying something considering the source!

I agree. Easily earns top ranking. lol

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I see stealthy H is back after him again. LOL.
B.M.H. is always good for a laugh!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I'm convinced you two guys live in some sort of fantasy-world! Sheesh!

Oh, and by the way, thanks for waiting until Bucky goes boots-up before you two start posting. Tonite instead of taking my normal dose of vigaro (therapy for my beautiful bride, Lena) I'm gonna get some meth. from the cooks at Mac&Don's and stay up with you two! I'll show ya'!

GO TWINS!!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda funny that Indians closer was quoted saying "I own" Valencia. I guess Danny showed him. I understand however they are old buddies/roomates and probably give each other lots of shit. Friends off the field but enemies on the field.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda funny that Indians closer was quoted saying "I own" Valencia. I guess Danny showed him. I understand however they are old buddies/roomates and probably give each other lots of shit. Friends off the field but enemies on the field.

did you see him take a fit in the dug out?...........way too funny

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Revere, CF
Casilla, A, 2B
Mauer, 1B
Cuddyer, RF
Thome, DH
Valencia, 3B
Young, D, LF
Nishioka, SS
Butera, C

Looks good to me. I have to say that Mauer has been looking pretty damn good over at 1B.

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Revere, CF
Casilla, A, 2B
Mauer, 1B
Cuddyer, RF
Thome, DH
Valencia, 3B
Young, D, LF
Nishioka, SS
Butera, C

Looks good to me. I have to say that Mauer has been looking pretty damn good over at 1B.

makes me want to vomit all over the place