• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Last time around the Twins took 2 outta 3 from the Brew Crew.
Baseball belongs outside. Rain outs are part of it across the country.
The Dome sucked for baseball to say the least.

I know these "theories" of mine are difficult to grasp. Lord knows, even I was confused by some of these very thoughts, but they are true...you'll see! Perhaps, later tonite as the game unfolds. I will reveal more to you.

Later!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Last time around the Twins took 2 outta 3 from the Brew Crew.
Baseball belongs outside. Rain outs are part of it across the country.
The Dome sucked for baseball to say the least.
You're right JR, the Dome was horrible and still is. They should have blew the fucker up when the roof caved in. The last dome game I went to I sat above the "baggie" in right. I couldn't see any part of right field and only half of center. The game I went to before that I sat between left and third, the seat pointed towards left field and we had to look way to right to see anything. It sucked!
Buck, they tried to put a retractable roof at TF, but no-one wanted to pay for it.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I know these "theories" of mine are difficult to grasp. Lord knows, even I was confused by some of these very thoughts, but they are true...you'll see! Perhaps, later tonite as the game unfolds. I will reveal more to you.

Later!

LOL, Ok Buck.
But I'll be drunk, so bring some music to listen to... ;-)

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm out for the weekend boyz
Softball Tournament in Perham, keep those Twins on the winning path!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You're right JR, the Dome was horrible and still is. They should have blew the fucker up when the roof caved in. The last dome game I went to I sat above the "baggie" in right. I couldn't see any part of right field and only half of center. The game I went to before that I sat between left and third, the seat pointed towards left field and we had to look way to right to see anything. It sucked!
Buck, they tried to put a retractable roof at TF, but no-one wanted to pay for it.

There's another part of my "Grand" theory. Don't put those cheap Swedes in charge of the purse strings! Uff da!

Now, jrs - I've always considered you as a wise young man. Why did you buy those "funky" seats to begin with?? When I come to town this Fall stick with me and I'll show you how it's done! I know a guy who's a "personal" friend of Gardy and the Pohlads, has dinner with 'em and everything! He'll set us up!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL, Ok Buck.
But I'll be drunk, so bring some music to listen to... ;-)

Jr - That sounds like a really good idea...but would you mind if we re-scheduled our discussion? It's a really nice nite down here, and the local Tiki Bar has the MLB pkg., I, too, might be getting drunk while watching the Twins torture KC again. Lena is floating around in the pool right now (actually, she can't sink due to those big tits she's got on her) and she might want to go out for a while too! I'm sure you'll understand...

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Damn straight I understand Buck.
My wife has floaters too, I love when she wants to go out.
So you have a great time, we'll see ya soon.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Capps gave up a 2 out, 2 run homer in the 9th...

When I left the 1st Tiki Bar Nathan had just finished the 8th and looked pretty good in doing so. I figured he'd start the 9th, or it'd be Perkins, because those two have looked good lately, whereas, Capps has struggled. These are just my opinions, and I don't see many of the games, so I am probably "way-off" in my assessments. It's Gardy's call, and he's knows way more about this game than I do, so I'll leave it at that.

Tonite's another opportunity to "kick-butt!" GO TWINS!!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good win indeed for the Twins today, 5 games back after the start we had. Awesome!

Its good to see Gardy finally pulled his head out of his ass regarding Capps closing. That change was way over due, now I hope he doesn't go back to Capps.

GO TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!