• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You know, I think a lot of people forgot about how well Delmon has played since he became a Twin. He's back from his injury in a big way tonite, could mean a big 2nd half for him! I'm a big fan of Delmon, hope they keep him.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fla. is hot and steamy right now and I'm covered with bug-bites, but I luv it here! Lena, (my beautiful bride, of course,) is making progress with her broken knee and leg. The wheelchair is done and she is cleared to put gradually increasing weight on the leg. She's a "gamer", and she will rally! P/S - We appreciate your caring, very much!!

so how is FLA and the Mrs buck

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow! Mauer comes through and the Twins have broken it open! Too many good things to try to discuss them all...I'm just gonna savor this nite!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no problem buck its easy to care about good people ...its supose to get hot and steamy here startin tomorrow .. and i have tons of bites too

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well boys, that 1-hr. time difference here is starting to hit me so I'm goin' boots up! Talk to you tomorrow!

Go Twins!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Real quick back at 'ya....I only ordered the radio feed this year because the difference in time zones makes it hard for me to finish the games unless they're on the East Coast...forget about the West Coast! Right now I think it's John Gordon calling the game. I kinda like the radio feed.

Later!

you gettin the game there buck