• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
PC - If memory serves me..."they" didn't spend anything on that bldg. The late, Great, Ralph Englestad(sp?) built the whole damned thing with his money only. No public funds were used at all. The agreement with the State of No. Dak. said no one could reneg during his life or after his death. so much for trusting the liberal Dems., again! Didn't you say your cousin was a big Sioux fan? Check with him too, and see if you can't find out more on your own as well. That "Sioux" thing burns my butt and I don't even live there.

Wait a minute...I got it!!! It was Bush's fault!
I heard the same thing about Ralph Engelstadt building it, it is an awesome looking building right on the interestate in Grand Forks. The scuttlebutt I heard was that his condition on letting them use the arena was that: He saw this coming long ago, so he said they could use it as long as the played under the Souix team name. Like I said this is hear-say, but if this is true, I am not sure where this leaves them with the arena.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Looks like Cuddy won't get to start in the All-Star game today but I would imagine he will probably be put in later in the game. That's some stiff competition for that starting lineup. Must be exciting for him to be rubbing elbows with all those great players.
Yeah PC, wouldn't that be fun to play with some of those guys? I'd bet Cuddy is having a great time. He is a solid guy so I am sure that he appreciates the moment probably even more-so than most. I gotta think that this is the first and most likely only A.S. appearance for him. It would be great to see him play well tonight.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
By jove, I think he's got it!

Your darn right I could, did I tell you that I know how to spell Twins? and that I was in the Metrodome before? I also shook hands with Kent Hrbek one time? Ohhhhhh, and I have a daughter that plays softball!
Heck with the Twins, I am going after Joe Girardi's job with those credentials!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
PC & jrs - Your "pal" over on Fox, you know, the Cuddy & Gardy "Hater" must be going crazy over the season Cuddy is puttin' up! Just imagine if Cuddy gets in the game and gets a big hit. How could, "El Blowhardo" possibly fit another one of his shoes in his mouth! (He's your pal as you guys are the ones talkin' to him. Yuk, yuk!)

Listening to ESPN radio today and they were talking about who would win the MVP'S and Cy Young's if the voting were held today. Then they discussed Mgrs. of the year and one of them said it s/b Gardy, based on all the adversity he's faced this year, while still holding the team together and being in the hunt.

I didn't get the ESPN guy's name or credentials, but unless he's coached 3b at a non-descript High School, in a non-descript State, with fewer people than the City of Chicago, why should I take him serious? I look for "credibility" when I listen to other people!

Looks like Cuddy won't get to start in the All-Star game today but I would imagine he will probably be put in later in the game. That's some stiff competition for that starting lineup. Must be exciting for him to be rubbing elbows with all those great players.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
One pitch to Cuddyer, weak fly ball to RF.
Man he sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
:ss:

I just saw this icon and had to use it.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe so, but I think he'd rather be a big fish in a small pond rather than a wart on the end of PC's dick over here, so he'll stay there....did that make any sense??

Hey '09,
There's no way he could spell sports SportsHoopla, so we are safe.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
correction!! a big fish in a small pond "over there" (why do I even try?)

Maybe so, but I think he'd rather be a big fish in a small pond rather than a wart on the end of PC's dick over here, so he'll stay there....did that make any sense??

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice way to start off the second half - 12 games at home all against division rivals (Royals/Indians/Tigers).

Time to gain some ground! :clap2::boxing:

win_twins_sticker.JPG

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Right you are, PC! I'm especially excited because the Twins have only 5-starters out now (Kubel, Young, Span, Morneau and Slowey) which is way better than it was within only 1-week from the Season Opener back in April.

Only 6-1/2 games out with 5 starters still out, and Mauer and Nishi not yet at full steam, says a lot about the collective "hearts" of this team and Gardy's leadership.

GO TWINS!

QUOTE=powerchord86;896322]Back to baseball today boys. Game on![/QUOTE]