• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I hear ya Buck, me too.
It's early, good to see Blackburn settle down.
Would have loved to see Nishi drive a couple run in.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Man, that Cuddy is sumthin'! There's a moron over on Fox, actually there's more than just one, that has been rippin' Cuddy all year. I don't know how many feet he's gots in his mouth, but it's got to be a lot!

Oh, by the way....5 to 5! Go Twins! Go Cuddy!

I hear ya Buck, me too.
It's early, good to see Blackburn settle down.
Would have loved to see Nishi drive a couple run in.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm gonna hang wit' ya' a little longer but I gotta big day tomorrow that starts with a 5:30 a.m. wake-up. Gotta get everything done before the tropical rain-effect shows up around noon. Bone-yard for truck parts, then the install. After that yard-work...I cut my yard twice a week now. By Aug., it gets to three times, once in a while! It's almost overwhelming during extremely wet years. No sno-shovelin', though!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I used to love boneyard trips. None around any more.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, that's a bummer too because some very nice cars & trucks can't be fixed anymore! I got two Ford 4x4's I like to play with. A '93 and a 2000. Need to replace a door-handle mechanism in the '93. There's a couple trucks in this one place I go to. We'll see what happens by 8:00 a.m. tomorrow.

I used to love boneyard trips. None around any more.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You know what's gonna happen after I go "boots-up"? The "Hitler-Youth", jrs and PC are gonna show up ready to rock n' roll! Summer just wears me out down here. In the Winter it doesn't rain and nothing grows. I stay up late, sleep-in on the weekends, as it should be!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Yeah Buck,
Winters are real slow for me lately, get to stay up all night if I like.
Summers are go go go..

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, good buddy...Bucky is "toast." First thing I'll do tomorrow morning is check to see if the Twins held on, but until then, it's "nighty-night!"

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Night Buck,
Good luck on the boneyard trip, hope they have what you need..

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good Mornin', JR! Havin' my morning coffee and shakin' the cobwebs. I see our Twins held on to win last nite. As the workers say in McDonald's down here, "muy, bueno!" (I'm learnin' to speak Mexican so when they complete the takeover of America maybe I can serve them the coffee!) Next stop is the boneyard, weather permitting.

I would have loved to listen to Hawk Harrelson call the game last nite after the Twins lowered the boom on the W/Sox. He musta lost his mind!

Might as well spank the Sox again today. Nothin' else to do.

Night Buck,
Good luck on the boneyard trip, hope they have what you need..

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
One last tirade before I head out. If any of you "sleepyheads" read my discussion on MLB TV last nite, there's one last reason I don't buy it anymore. The Saturday game of the week on Fox always pre-empts all other broadcasts, so today's 4:00 Twins game will not be shown. No games played at the same time as the MLB Sat. game of the week are ever shown. Therefore, I've paid for something I don't actually get. No bueno!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
JR - It's gonna be a while before I get back to watch the game. Some of my co-conspiritors dragged me kicking and screaming to the Tiki Bar down the way from my shack. The trip to the boneyard this morning was worthwhile but it was hot & steamy and very muddy from all the rain. I needed a break and a beer or three.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, I've returned, but not for long. Yes....there was some alcohol involved. Apparently, the Twins lost...so what! We'll get 'em tomorrow. The glass is still 1/2 full...and I'm gonna fill the other half up later tonite!

Until tomorrow...adieu!

Sounds like a good plan Buck,
Have fun..

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh me, oh my, I feel like I'm gonna die! I know I'll get no sympathy from any of you but it would sure help.

Go Twins!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Coulda been the wiskey...might've been the gin..coulda been the 3,4 six packs I don't know, but look at the mess Bucks in...