• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Damn skippy Buck,
Gotta like it.
Damn it, 6-2 now..

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks, good buddy! Can't complain...Lena's back to work (lite duty) and moving around a little better. S/B cleared to drive in 2-wks.

Wishin' I was back up in Mpls for a while to meet some of you guys and see the ballpark but that's off in the future right now. Might show up around State Fair time, Lena really likes that thing! Me...I like the beer gardens, and the DNR exhibits, mostly.

right now anyway ..........lol

how goes buck ? hope you and lena are doing well

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That would be awesome! I sure hope I can work it out. Like I was sayin' earlier, "if" I had jrs money, I'd have a condo overlooling Lake Calhoun that I could jet-up to every so often. Ifff.....!

if ya come for the fair .. let us all know and we will all meet in one of the beer gardens

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gimme a call sometime jrs...
We'll figure out what to do with all your cash..
I bet we could JR, and I am positive it would be a great night!
As soon as I hit the Powerball you can count on it. What the hell, we can all go!
That reminds me of the king of queens episode when Doug and Decon have to spend $5,000 and they rent a ferrari, eat well, then hire Eddie money for a private concert. LOL

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well once again I was right on time. I got home jst in time for the game to be over. It looks like the Twins played well tonight. In the highlights, Mauer looked very good at first, as if he'd been there for years. He also got some good hits tonight. Revere once again was awesome, man I love watching that guy. AND I really love it when we stomp the Pale Hose!
GO TWINS!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
White Sox Lose!
and you caaaan put it on the boooaaard...........YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was kinda wonderin' where you were last nite. Out boozin', huh? Yeah, I'm jealous. Me and my beautiful bride, Lena, of course, stopped in at an upscale restaurant last nite and sat on the deck area listening to some dude play the steel drums. Lena doesn't drink...she tells everyone that, "one fool in the family is enough!" I was sippin' some fruity concoction wishin' I was in a dive on Ft. Myers Beach puttin' away some real stuff.

Anyhoo...the Twins looked real good last nite as did Mauer. A sweep is a very real possibility now. The Twins are in Ozzie's mind. He can't figure out what the Twins have over him. I've always liked Ozzie. He's really good humor, especially when he loses his cool! He'd make a good Governor for MN.

Now that mauer has 1b, Cuddy goes back to RF. Wonder if Cuddy can pitch too? He's done everything else asked of him. Isn't there an expert over on Fox who could tell me about this?? Forgot his name.

Later!

QUOTE=jrs21;884987]Well once again I was right on time. I got home jst in time for the game to be over. It looks like the Twins played well tonight. In the highlights, Mauer looked very good at first, as if he'd been there for years. He also got some good hits tonight. Revere once again was awesome, man I love watching that guy. AND I really love it when we stomp the Pale Hose!
GO TWINS![/QUOTE]

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mauer looked like a natural over at first. Not too suprising I suppose considering that he is one of the best athletes in pro sports. He looked like he was doing just as good a job as Morny ever has when at his best. I like that they are going to still keep him catching because he is very valuable for us there as well and we just gotta keep him in games. Maybe this moving around well help loosen him up and get that bat going. Seemed to work pretty well last night.