• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That freakin' Cuddy sucks! I used to coach 3b in t-ball and I know everything there is to know about everything. I coulda been as good as Babe Ruth but these damned hemmorhoids ruined my career! If you don't like it I'll kick your buttucci 'cause I'm also the toughest guy that ever was! Once kicked Verne Gagne's tail and Jesse the Body's tail at the same time. Almost forgot...Gardy sucks too! C'mon, knock this block of wood off my shoulder...I dare you!
LOL! Good job Buck.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I'll watch too, as I'm getting ready to head out.
Later folks. Have a good night.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks, good buddy! I had to run but I can tell from the tone around here that the twins must have lost. Hey, 2 outta 3 from a very good team is nothin' to be ashamed of.

I'm sure the Twins-Haters over on the "evil-empire" site must be happy. Speaking of which, I detected a "virus" from over there on our site. Of course, I'll just put that moron's name on my ignore list and I'm rid of it. You guys should try it, it's like putting a brat in the corner, only it's forever!

LOL! Good job Buck.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yay a Mauer K with the bases juiced is always a fun note to end on.

Still win the series and the Black Sox are losing and the Tigers down by a run as well.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey, PC - This W/Sox series is really, really big. Hope it doesn't come down to the bull-pen. We got a train wreck going there. Is Mauer ever gonna get going? How 'bout Nishi??

Later!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, PC - This W/Sox series is really, really big. Hope it doesn't come down to the bull-pen. We got a train wreck going there. Is Mauer ever gonna get going? How 'bout Nishi??

Later!

I hear ya on Mauer. He has been slow to come back but I am sure it will come. Nishi was awesome yesterday. Went 3-3 and got walked once. Not a bad day at the office if you ask me. It's kind of nice because Nishi, Revere and Cassi can all act as leadoff type guys at different times and get something going. Get those guys on the bases then we get to Mauer, Cuddy and Thome to cash the runs in.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree buck, the Wite Sox series right before the all-star break here is going to be big (in fact HUGH (Heffner or Grant?)). Nothing would be more sweet than a four game sweep but three out of the four would be great!