• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He sure did! It's up to Capps now (promptly gives up a ding-dong to BJ Upton.) Kotchmann gets a hit. Me-oh-my!

Sure hurts to watch Mauer struggle the way he is as well.

Nathan still looking good. Is he ready to be the closer again yet? Looks like it to me.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
PC - I swear this bull-pen of ours is so scary this year. Capps is out but Damon is up and he has hurt us bad this year. I don't like where this game is going.....

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow, WHAT A FINISH! I get the Rays feed down here and they showed it over and over and it was too close to be sure if Damon was out. We'll take it!

I'm done for tonite. 11:00 here and I'm out at 5:30 am tomorrow.

Later!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop holding your breath Gardy we got the win. I'm about to do the same buck but I might have trouble falling asleep after that one.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow, WHAT A FINISH! I get the Rays feed down here and they showed it over and over and it was too close to be sure if Damon was out. We'll take it!

I'm done for tonite. 11:00 here and I'm out at 5:30 am tomorrow.

Later!
Well, now that Buck is gone it should safe to chime in here now!
I had to meet with a customer and got home right after the game ended. Looks like it was a good game with a little drama at the end. I'm thinking Capps is probably done as the closer now with Nathan looking pretty darn good, and Perkins also throwing well.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey, PC! What hotel did you stay at, I might be going up to Mpls. yet this Summer. Name some of the joints you liked or didn't like. jrs told me that his favorite place was the Gay Nineties? What did you think of it?
The last time (and only time) I went to that place, all anybody talked about was this flamer who went by the name Buckamania. I immediately high tailed it outta there when that topic came up.

On a side note, writing this reminds me of a bar I saw in Virginia MN last week that was called Flamers needless to say we didn't stop there, One of the guys we were with wanted to stop there until we told him what a flamer was. Bad choice for a bar name if you ask me.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey PC, It sounds like you had a pretty good time down there! Thats awesome. Twins game and after party are a good place to get rid of a pile of money. There are a lot of things to do down there, no doubt.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Great night for the Twins, Cleveland and White sox both lose. Detroit is losing to LAA. 7 games out and closing.
Now to Sweep the Rays outta town and, then a huge series in Chicago. It would sure be nice to get down to 5 games out before the break.
GO TWINS!!!!!!!!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Whhaattt??

The last time (and only time) I went to that place, all anybody talked about was this flamer who went by the name Buckamania. I immediately high tailed it outta there when that topic came up.

On a side note, writing this reminds me of a bar I saw in Virginia MN last week that was called Flamers needless to say we didn't stop there, One of the guys we were with wanted to stop there until we told him what a flamer was. Bad choice for a bar name if you ask me.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great night for the Twins, Cleveland and White sox both lose. Detroit is losing to LAA. 7 games out and closing.
Now to Sweep the Rays outta town and, then a huge series in Chicago. It would sure be nice to get down to 5 games out before the break.
GO TWINS!!!!!!!!

That sounds good to me! If I remember right the Twins usually play pretty well at US Cellular. Would love to see em take all four. Would make for one great weekend.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey PC
I came in for some lunch and turned on the game to see Tom Kelly in the booth with Bremer. Thats pretty cool! It may have to be one of those long lunch breaks!
Get out the Brooms!
GO TWINS!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey PC
I came in for some lunch and turned on the game to see Tom Kelly in the booth with Bremer. Thats pretty cool! It may have to be one of those long lunch breaks!
Get out the Brooms!
GO TWINS!

Yeah, I usually take lunch and close my office door when a day game starts so I can at least chill while I check out the first hour.