• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tom Kelly is a riot in the booth, no sugar coating it with that guy. Straight up tells it like it is. Its fun listening to his perspective.
TK on Upton "Very poor throw there, why airmail it to 3rd when the play is at 2nd?"
TK on Valencia "Wailing away almost aimlessly on that pitch". LOL.
TK on Gladden "he was always hard to get going for a day game after a night game"
It sure would have been fun to play and learn the game from him.
Gotta love him!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Report Abuse
crackerzz
7/6/2011 11:45:55 AM
I said last year, AFTER that big bang at second base, that Justin would fail this season, and there would be some sort of excuse or injury to back him up, and half of you here would give him a free pass on his futility regardless of the common sense of the situation. Thankfully, most of those folks bailed. There will always be a reason, always be an injury to overcome for him. He will never be 2006 again. Poor Justin.

I know, I know. I am just so mean and unfair with him. Sorry, but I have been calling this for years now and now you all know what I know. Sorry Bucky, concerning Morneau, I am right....again. Ship him to the Cubs....I beg you

jrs's Opinion regarding quote:
Crackerzz is a cocky fucking POS little beotch.

Last edited by a moderator:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report Abuse
crackerzz
7/6/2011 11:45:55 AM
I said last year, AFTER that big bang at second base, that Justin would fail this season, and there would be some sort of excuse or injury to back him up, and half of you here would give him a free pass on his futility regardless of the common sense of the situation. Thankfully, most of those folks bailed. There will always be a reason, always be an injury to overcome for him. He will never be 2006 again. Poor Justin.

I know, I know. I am just so mean and unfair with him. Sorry, but I have been calling this for years now and now you all know what I know. Sorry Bucky, concerning Morneau, I am right....again. Ship him to the Cubs....I beg you

jrs's Opinion regarding quote:
Crackerzz is a cocky fucking POS little beotch.

Yeah, pretty sure crackerzz is hauv. Too bad he doesn't realize we "bailed" because he is a POS lowlife who I am sure has zero friends. He's "that guy" (thanks buck) that drives everyone away at parties because of his blowhard over-inflated ego tendencies. Funny because he doesn't even realize how foolish he makes himself look with each post he makes like that.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, I agree he is definately Hauvster.
All I have to say is Hauvster and FC: you can suck it! Your negative lives are pathetic.
(I may delete that in an hour, or on second thought.......NO I WON'T)

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Yeah, eff both those douchebags. I am glad we found SportsHoopla because I enjoy this much more. It's nice to actually have good meaningful baseball convos for a change. I put up with their crap over at fux for waaaaayy too long. Thank you SportsHoopla for setting me free from those miserable old fools!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
WTF?
I walk in and see 5-4 Rays...
How's it going gents?

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No Thome No! lol They gotta stop waving Big Jim around third base on a single. He's a one base at a time kind of guy.

:hand: Yeah you'd think by now they'd learn that, they are not even close plays. Very frustrating to continually lose that run / get out at the plate.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lets go Thome,.............possibly Back to Back?

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
No such luck for Thome, but the sweep I'm down with..

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That freakin' Cuddy sucks! I used to coach 3b in t-ball and I know everything there is to know about everything. I coulda been as good as Babe Ruth but these damned hemmorhoids ruined my career! If you don't like it I'll kick your buttucci 'cause I'm also the toughest guy that ever was! Once kicked Verne Gagne's tail and Jesse the Body's tail at the same time. Almost forgot...Gardy sucks too! C'mon, knock this block of wood off my shoulder...I dare you!

CUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Booya!!!!!!!!!!!!!