• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey boys,
I got to see a great game at Target field yesterday. We had great seats, the weather was awesome and they won 1 - 0. It was probably the fastest mlb game I have ever seen. Like 2 hrs 10 min.!
After the game we enjoyed the scenery across the road at The Seville. :squeeze: Yeah Baby!!!!!!!!!!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cuddyer is just tearing it up lately. Its interesting to see the Twins start winning at the same time that he starts really getting hot.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Hey boys,
I got to see a great game at Target field yesterday. We had great seats, the weather was awesome and they won 1 - 0. It was probably the fastest mlb game I have ever seen. Like 2 hrs 10 min.!
After the game we enjoyed the scenery across the road at The Seville. :squeeze: Yeah Baby!!!!!!!!!!

Did you stay downtown, or drive home from There?

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to continue to be an uphill battle but anything can still happen. All hope is deffinately not lost. We should probably start tossing out life presservers to all the fairweathers who jumped ship a few weeks ago.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did you stay downtown, or drive home from There?

Hey JR
Well we didn't stay downtown, We just kind of bar hopped the rest of the way home, and also stopped at an interesting little joint in Bock (just North of Princeton), called Fat Jacks.....anybody heard of that one before?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey boys,

cool ... were were your seats at ? glad ya had a good time jrs

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's going to continue to be an uphill battle but anything can still happen. All hope is deffinately not lost. We should probably start tossing out life presservers to all the fairweathers who jumped ship a few weeks ago.
Hey PC
Life preservers are necessary! LOL.

Are you working today? Posting at 7 on a Sat. Morning......WTF?

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
cool ... were were your seats at ? glad ya had a good time jrs
Thanks Misk!
It was my first trip to TF so we got there pretty early to walk around, see some batting practice, and enjoy some "chilly ones".
We were in the Legends Club for the game.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Life preservers...my a_s! I'm thinking about a firing-squad for high-treason! A true fan is committed to the "team" thru thick and thin, just like parents to children, walleye fishermen to leeches, and gentlemen to Bourbon! (that was for Misk and me!) And no politcally-correct "trials" either, we know who the traitors are, sic 'em!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
legends club nice jrs
My pipe supply rep had corporate tickets and he was nice enough to invite me with. Otherwise it would have been GA tickets for this redneck! LOL
We had a great time though, it is a beautiful park, I don't really think that there is a bad seat in the house.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Life preservers...my a_s! I'm thinking about a firing-squad for high-treason! A true fan is committed to the "team" thru thick and thin, just like parents to children, walleye fishermen to leeches, and gentlemen to Bourbon! (that was for Misk and me!) And no politcally-correct "trials" either, we know who the traitors are, sic 'em!
Ha Haaa Buck,
Thats pretty funny, maybe instead of a life preserver we just throw 'em the anchor!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey PC
Life preservers are necessary! LOL.

Are you working today? Posting at 7 on a Sat. Morning......WTF?

Nah man, I don't work weekends. Just can never sleep in anymore. I get like six hours of sleep and I am up like clockwork.

Glad you had a good time at the game (and after). Sounds like a good night.