• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
PC - You don't know what a powerhouse hockey program the No. Dak. fighting Sioux have. Once you get into it, especially if they have a great year, you'll be hooked for life! In the dead of Winter what else is there anyway. Even in Mpls.-St.Paul with all the stuff going on Gopher Hockey was hugh(sp?) when I lived there.

Hey, your "pal" still can't stop finding fault with Gardy and others even when the Twins have pulled themselves out of a bottomless pit. What a jerk!

About all the hockey talk - I do enjoy a good hockey game but I do not really follow it all that closely. It's fun when the Wild get going, but they always seem to fall out at the end the past few years. I don't know what league it is, but we have a team called the "Fargo Force" here and I went to one of their games last year and it was pretty fun. Either way the NHL is always more entertaining to me than the NBA. Can't stand all the drama and half assing in the NBA. LAME!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, my cousin is a big Sioux fan and a lot of people get into it big time. I usually get into football a bit more and that helps to pass the winter for me. Although the NFL I must say is almost as bad as the NBA with all the drama and BS.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I used to be a big Vikings fan until Denny Green came along and brought in Daunte Culpepper and Randy Moss and then dumped Brad Johnson and Rich Gannon. The "Green" team promptly turned into a bunch of "gangbangers," like the NFL is in general, so I adiosed and haven't missed it a bit. I've hated the NBA since I was in high-school. Illiterate, drug-addict, rapists! Twins Baseball (still pure as the driven-snow) and College Hockey, that's my wheel-house for now.

Baseball is gonna suffer a "bubble-burst" if the economy doesn't improve. That's a behind-the-scenes reason for the re-alignment talk. That's out of my hands, of course, but I will not support a bunch of athletes who are illiterate, drug-addict, rapists no matter what sport it is. I hope baseball doesn't go the way of the NBA. Time will tell.

Yeah, my cousin is a big Sioux fan and a lot of people get into it big time. I usually get into football a bit more and that helps to pass the winter for me. Although the NFL I must say is almost as bad as the NBA with all the drama and BS.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nice seven game winning streak going. That's a good way to be going into a series with the deffending champs.
It sure is, we will need Mauer to step up here for these 6 games we have on the road. Our pitching has been great, and our bats seem to keep doing just enough to win games. Its time to lay down a good ole' fashion ass whoopin' 12 - 1 or something like that!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What do you guys think the Twins will do when Kubel, Thome, Morneau, and Span come off the DL?
Hughes, Revere, and Repko have been playing good.
Cuddyer has been carrying the team lately.
Young just is what he is, always a big ? .
Gardy went from not having hardly any Major league ball players to having too many all of a sudden, especially outfielders and some of these young players are the reason we are winning right now. The next couple weeeks will be interesting to see what happens with trades etc.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think the Twins will do when Kubel, Thome, Morneau, and Span come off the DL?
Hughes, Revere, and Repko have been playing good.
Cuddyer has been carrying the team lately.
Young just is what he is, always a big ? .
Gardy went from not having hardly any Major league ball players to having too many all of a sudden, especially outfielders and some of these young players are the reason we are winning right now. The next couple weeeks will be interesting to see what happens with trades etc.

It's going to be interesting for sure. A lot of tough decisions to be made there. I guess it is a good problem to have but it's hard to say what the best call is. I like Span, but damn Revere has been great. :think:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you PC I like span alot and he has done alot for the team.. he can usually be counted on when the chips are down .. but revere has been playin some good ball too ..

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's going to be interesting for sure. A lot of tough decisions to be made there. I guess it is a good problem to have but it's hard to say what the best call is. I like Span, but damn Revere has been great. :think:
Yeah I'd like it if they'd keep Revere in the starting lineup. He is one of those players that makes good things happen when he is playing, and other guys feed off that. I hope they find playing time for Kubel when he returns as well, he was hitting pretty good before he got hurt.
It seems like a trade is coming, whether its Kubel, Young, Span or Cuddyer. If we could get anything for Young, he is probably the odd man out right now.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would hate to see cuddyer go .. that could come back to bite ya in the rear end if ya trade him
I agree with ya Misk, he has carried us lately. It would have to be a trade we can not pass up. The thing about Cuddyer is that he is making 10 million or so this year, and I think he is a free agent after this year. This one will be tough because I don't know how long they can continue to give him this kind of money, and I don't know why he would sign for less. Thats the problem with these big contracts, and part of the reason guys are not staying with teams for their whole career.