• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nice win for the Twins tonight. Pavano threw another great game.

I scored some tickets for tomorrow's game at TF, my pipe supply rep called and invited me to go with him. First game at TF! Plus it sounds like it could be Nishi's first game in MN, so that will be cool.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey jrs, don't forget Cuddy! 2 for 3, with 2 runs scored, and, if I remember correctly, 3 stolen bases, . Yeah...as your good buddy FC always says, "Cuddy sucks!" Opps, I forget, he says Gardy sucks too! It's all Gardy's fault...yeah, right!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey jrs, don't forget Cuddy! 2 for 3, with 2 runs scored, and, if I remember correctly, 3 stolen bases, . Yeah...as your good buddy FC always says, "Cuddy sucks!" Opps, I forget, he says Gardy sucks too! It's all Gardy's fault...yeah, right!
Cuddy is absolutely tearing it up right now. He has to be the Twins all-star representative doesn't he?

The Twins win! And you can put it on the board.........YEEEES!
Now lets make Hawk Harrelson our bitch again tomorrow. It really burns that guy when our Twins beat his White sox.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins are kicking ass! And they are coming back just in time because anymore of that bad slump would have been a (HUGH) killer. Cuddy is looking like the MVP lately and Nishi has been activated from the DL. Would love to see him back in the lineup again today.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Pavano has been a stud lately. Love those fielding plays that he was pulling off last night. The Sox just looked frusterated since they couldn't stop hitting the ball straight into his glove.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cuddy is absolutely tearing it up right now. He has to be the Twins all-star representative doesn't he?

The Twins win! And you can put it on the board.........YEEEES!
Now lets make Hawk Harrelson our bitch again tomorrow. It really burns that guy when our Twins beat his White sox.

jrs & PC - You guys are missing the "true humor" in the Hawk! A few years ago me and my posse started listening to the Sox pay-by-play just to hear Hawk "writhing in pain" as the Twins were stealing important games from the Sox. This guy is way too much mirth! During the last series in 2009 at the Dome, we heard Hawk muttering under his breath after the Twins had staged a big rally to take the lead, "God, I hate this place!" You gotta luv that!

Ozzie's a "beauty" also. Remember his "pirranha" comment from 2008? He also wears his emotions on his sleeve just like the Hawk. We luv watching these two melt down when the Twins torture them! If things go perfecly this year, the Twins will get everyone back and become a force within the division to either "steal" it away, or ruin the dreams of the Sox and Tigers. Either way we Twins fans win. GO TWINS!!

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Nice win for the Twins tonight. Pavano threw another great game.

I scored some tickets for tomorrow's game at TF, my pipe supply rep called and invited me to go with him. First game at TF! Plus it sounds like it could be Nishi's first game in MN, so that will be cool.

about time he was killing my league lol

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo O9. Did you have Pavano on FBB? I had him for a little while but he was not doing so great for me. Glad he is turning it around though.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
gardy is a good coach .. the team is doing good and coming into their own .. love it

Yes they are, ol' buddy! A lesser manager than Gardy would have paniced, given the incredible circumstances Gardy has faced all year, and will continue to face for the rest of the year. He kept his cool and used what players he had left, and gave them a reason to believe in themselves, when most other managers and owners would have pushed the "panic-button" and rolled-heads. I commend Gardy for his leadership and guys like Cuddy and the starting pitchers for perservering when others would have packed it in.

Two morons on the other Twins-site come to mind for their stupidity and inability to grasp the Twins situation as it was unfolding. These two guys are like the guys in the movie, the Poseiden Adventure, who were convinced that the survivors of the Poseiden shipwreck should make their way to the "top" of the overturned ship, which of course led to certain death. Those two morons continue to "mouth" even now. "Think first...talk later! Always worked for me!