• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hellz yeah. Time for some interleague play. Bring on the Padres. Hopefully the Twins shouldn't have too much trouble containing that (WEEK) offense.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey, Misk! What's been happenin' with you lately? Ain't seen a lot of you on the site. My excuse is Lena's "bad wheel." She is still restricted from putting any weight on her right leg so I'm pretty busy helping her get around, etc.

I'm not a religious man but I still thank God that it wasn't lockjaw! (Har, har!)

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Damn...that is a kind of a rough shift but it opens the door for a lot of golf. Nothing's perfect anyway. Charrrrge!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Damn...that is a kind of a rough shift but it opens the door for a lot of golf. Nothing's perfect anyway. Charrrrge!

Wait a minute...I mis-read those hrs. I thought it was 11:30 at night to 8 in the morning. 11:30 a.m to 8 p.m. ain't that bad. No rush hour traffic, everything is open for business, you might get to like it! Charrrge!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get stuff done before I go to work .. or just have a nice lazy morning if I want too and only have to deal with the bosses for about 5 hours .. so there are plusses ... so how is the wifes rehabing coming along

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
What's up Twins fans???
Gotta like the direction the team is heading!!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I get stuff done before I go to work .. or just have a nice lazy morning if I want too and only have to deal with the bosses for about 5 hours .. so there are plusses ... so how is the wifes rehabing coming along

Well...on a scale of 1-10 I'd say it's about a 5. She totally prohibited from putting any weight on her right leg so it's a walker or wheel-chair for another month, or so. Naturally, I own one of the few 2-story houses in this part of the country so going outside the house is an ordeal. She doesn't complain, so I don't either. She has re-hab every 3rd day to keep her leg limber as it heals.

We'll just have to see how it shakes-out for now, and it's very nice of you to ask about her, good buddy! It could be worse and there are a lot of people who have it way, way, worse who don't deserve it. We don't like to "bich" around this house, we got no good reason for that. Our glass is 1/2 full, as I'm sure yours is too!!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your welcome buck .. time to go home catch ya later .... so far we are winning tonight ... they gave mauher a standing ovation .. and the score is 5-0