• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

Hauvster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes, I know. All this Twins losing has you all a bit chaffed. But relax fellas, your preperation H is here to help sooth that painful itch. I apologize the tube is half empty (I had to use some, you know)

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What the fuck! Hauvster must be able to sniff out a Punto comment through his screen! I no more than post that and there he is!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just establish one thing...

crying-baseball-no-crying-baseball-demotivational-poster-1279053656.jpg

LOL

Hauvster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Done with Fox? Thats a kind way to put it. And yea, I was lurking about, bro. Was interesting to read you guys thoughts about me :tsk:. Well, it is what it is, and I am what I am, :argue: and you guys are what you are. You know what I think about every issue with the Twins, and you know why I think it. So, lets sit back and watch the season play itself out. I know I wont convince you guys of anything :frusty: so I wont even try. Can you live with that? :noidea:

I like these icons. Yes, I will use them too much.... so sue me.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this site is full of a bunch of diferant topics .. and on the main page as soon as I saw it I thought of you hauv a political forum ...lol.. I know you like that stuff

Hauvster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That could be interesting. But I need to go for a bit. The State folks are here going through things, so I cant hang in my office and chat :blah:. You need to keep an eye on those bastards. (and yes, I'm packin, just in case:laser:)

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done with Fox? Thats a kind way to put it. And yea, I was lurking about, bro. Was interesting to read you guys thoughts about me :tsk:. Well, it is what it is, and I am what I am, :argue: and you guys are what you are. You know what I think about every issue with the Twins, and you know why I think it. So, lets sit back and watch the season play itself out. I know I wont convince you guys of anything so I wont even try. Can you live with that? :noidea:

I like these icons. Yes, I will use them too much.... so sue me.

I can live with it minus the listen to me because I am right and the I told you so's. Get's a little old when someone comes off as being in love with themself. That's all.. :doh:

Nobody should have try to convince anyone of anything here. We are here for enjoyable baseball talk despite what the team's record is. Not to argue over who was right in the end. Doesn't matter one bit. Baseball should be an enjoyable thing not something that makes you sound so miserable. Afterall it's just a game. Right?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That could be interesting. But I need to go for a bit. The State folks are here going through things, so I cant hang in my office and chat :blah:. You need to keep an eye on those bastards. (and yes, I'm packin, just in case:laser:)

run mugsie run or the feds will get ya

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know how I feel about politics Hauv.. :blah: lol There is a reason I don't venture to those threads and I kindly ask you to keep it over there. Thanks! :tongue: