• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see a win! Good outing for Liriano. Hope this means he is over whatever bug it was nagging him in his last start. Glad they were able to win one for Harm. On to OK!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty cool that the MLB symbol is modeled from Killebrews silhouette. That is of course unless you talk to "fc's son".. lol Just like "his son" told him that the Pholads made enough money to payoff Target Field and are just now raking it in for themselves.. Yeah ok.. :boss:

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nice to see a win! Good outing for Liriano. Hope this means he is over whatever bug it was nagging him in his last start. Glad they were able to win one for Harm. On to OK!
Hey PC, Yeah it was a pretty good pitching performance all around last night. Its a good thing we were able to get to King Felix early, because he was locked in after the first inning. Cuddyer is finally hitting the ball pretty well also. Now on to Oakland, Pavano needs to throw a good game here tonight or start looking over his shoulder for Slowey or Gibson. I think we will see Gibson in a few weeks.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, guys - If it turns out that the silhouette is not Harmon does it make a diffrence to us? That's all I will ever see when I look at it. It's Harmon, all right!

Great post buck and I wholeheartedly agree with you. You have to admit regardless that the likeness is uncanny. No matter what the argument is, for me it will always be Harmon.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Boyz - Didn't see the game last night 'cause it doesn't start down here until 10:00p.m. I'm up & outta here at 5:45 a.m. I didn't even renew my MLB subscription this year because of that. Fortunately, I get Rays & marlin games every night so I get my "fix" at least.

Liriano has the tools, no doubt about it. He just has to put it together "upstairs."

Misk - Going to Ft. Myers Beach tonite to bid adieu to an old pal leaving for Colorado. There will be some Bourbon spilled!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
oh yea gotta have that burbon....how goes buck

Not happy from several things:

1. I'm failing my class in code breaking so I probably will not be able to decipher your posts...Mr. Moto!

2. Because of my beautiful bride( you know who) I haven't been fishing in almost 2 mos.!

3. I'm losing a valued posse member after tonite!

The Twins should have my problems!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not happy from several things:

1. I'm failing my class in code breaking so I probably will not be able to decipher your posts...Mr. Moto!

2. Because of my beautiful bride( you know who) I haven't been fishing in almost 2 mos.!

3. I'm losing a valued posse member after tonite!

The Twins should have my problems!
#3 This doesn't doesn't sound good. What happened?