• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

Hauvster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ah, but you misunderstand me once again. Not self flattery, but a simply logical assumption. You dont like me, you dont like my PoV, and you dont like what I say.
Knowing I'm here could effect your participation. So, outside of that, not about me.
Observation only.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No issue here either. Nobody here has any affect on what I post or how often I post. It's all good. I agree with Misk, we need to leave that garbage hole called Fox behind us.

Last edited by a moderator:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blackburn was pretty good his last outing. Hope he can continue. Sometimes it seems like you never know what you're going to get when he takes the mound.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No issue here either. Nobody here has any affect on what I post or how often I post. It's all good. I agree with Misk, we need to leave that garbage hole called Fox behind us.

PC - Guns don't kill people...people kill people. Fox didn't cause us to leave, two people did, one whom I used to respect. Should either of those two wind up here and exibit the same kind of behavior, I'm gonna personally call the SportsHoopla Garbage service to rid me of it. I mean this...and I have the number of the appropriate SportsHoopla people to call. There are a lot of good people here that don't need the kind of crap that these two guys spewed on Fox. I strongly suggest that those people should stay at Fox. That's the best place for them until they grow up and act like adults.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everything should be fine here buck. It seems that we all kind of understand each other. As long as fc doesn't find his way over here we should be fine because he was the real problem on fux. We don't need an internet tough guy bully type here.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everything should be fine here buck. It seems that we all kind of understand each other. As long as fc doesn't find his way over here we should be fine because he was the real problem on fux. We don't need an internet tough guy bully type here.

exactly no bullying .. so I sugest we all move foward from this point on ....

how was the burbon tasteing last night buck... :thrasher::drink:

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey guys
Nice win again last night, Pavano threw a pretty good game. If Plouffe can sharpen up in the field, I think he has some real potential for this team. At least he can hit, I can deal with an error now and then as long as we don't have to watch anymore .200 (or worse .100) hitting! Cuddyer and Morneau are starting to look better.
Lets make it 3 in a row!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nathan has been one of my favorite Twins for a while, but he makes me nervous when he comes in. I don't think it is time for him to even be the set-up guy yet. 6th or 7th inning more like it. I hope he can regain his form once his arm is strengthened back up again. Right now I am much more comfortable watching Perkins pitch the 8th. When he cruises through the 8th like he did last night, let him have the 9th as well.
Who would have thought Glen Perkins would be perhaps one of our best pitcher right now?

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nathan has been one of my favorite Twins for a while, but he makes me nervous when he comes in. I don't think it is time for him to even be the set-up guy yet. 6th or 7th inning more like it. I hope he can regain his form once his arm is strengthened back up again. Right now I am much more comfortable watching Perkins pitch the 8th. When he cruises through the 8th like he did last night, let him have the 9th as well.
Who would have thought Glen Perkins would be perhaps one of our best pitcher right now?

That's true about Perkins. Funny how that ended up happening. I think Nathan is going in the right direction and could be ready take a set up role soon. Might be a while until we see him back in the closer spot. I like Capps for a closer but he (like many closers) makes it much to interesting at the end of the game. That big fly ball to end the game last night looked like it was headed out off the batters bat.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah that one had me worried off the bat as well!
Maybe that little scuffle (or whatever it was) in the locker room woke a few people up. Did you ever hear who was involved?

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that one had me worried off the bat as well!
Maybe that little scuffle (or whatever it was) in the locker room woke a few people up. Did you ever hear who was involved?

No, I never heard any specific details about it. I guess Gardy was glad it happened though since it showed him that they care and were not happy with how they had been playing.