• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've been meaning to go visit Maris's grave. I know where it is but have for some reason just never gotten around to it. I guess a lot of people will stop by and leave 61 cents. Might as well check it out since it's right here.

If you do, don't be surprised if FC carved his initials in the Headstone! If you say something he'll kick your arse! IMHO, that , is!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PC - IMHO, it is hear, hear,; here, here is a polite way of scalding someone. I should know because my grandfather wrote the declaration of indepndenc and i got kidnruy soytnes ican kickmyour arses and cujjy sucks and gardy sicks and i hate you and bick and jrsand i can kick youd arses 2!

FC

Nice.. lol

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
PC - IMHO, it is hear, hear,; here, here is a polite way of scalding someone. I should know because my grandfather wrote the declaration of indepndenc and i got kidnruy soytnes ican kickmyour arses and cujjy sucks and gardy sicks and i hate you and bick and jrsand i can kick youd arses 2!

FC
Very good Buck!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was a bit too sensitive of those guys too .. but it seams all is worked out ....I ran into a guy last week that had a simular name on one of the other threads here sport blog king or sumthin like that

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
that was a bit too sensitive of those guys too .. but it seams all is worked out ....I ran into a guy last week that had a simular name on one of the other threads here sport blog king or sumthin like that

another rat lol

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, a little touchy indeed. I didn't know what I was walking into there.:mad2:

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
All Right...which one of you guys "ratted out" the fantasyCHUMP!
That crazy fucker was on there for about 8 minutes and then poof he was gone. Along with almost everybody else over there. BOOM! Blow the whole thing up! What a stupid site.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That crazy fucker was on there for about 8 minutes and then poof he was gone. Along with almost everybody else over there. BOOM! Blow the whole thing up! What a stupid site.

Looks like this is a mission for.....BUCKYMAN TO THE RESCUE! Trouble is, me and my beautiful bride, Lena, stopped at a local watering hole and I'm kinda off the case right now. First place I'm gonna investigate (tbd) is the F_x site to look for the usual suspects!

Later, amigos!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey, Misk - I was thinkin' of you at the "Firepit" this afternoon for happy-hour. I was starin' at a bottle of k-nob creek bourbon, thinkin', what if....? I stayed with my Coors lights but that bottle looked so good! Can you dig it??

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Misk - I was thinkin' of you at the "Firepit" this afternoon for happy-hour. I was starin' at a bottle of k-nob creek bourbon, thinkin', what if....? I stayed with my Coors lights but that bottle looked so good! Can you dig it??

i wouldnt have been able to resist ....lol gotta have a beer and a bump