• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Twins (Tigers fan here). You guys do everything right, you have a great manager and a great organization. Even though you are in last place ... I don't trust you.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Twins (Tigers fan here). You guys do everything right, you have a great manager and a great organization. Even though you are in last place ... I don't trust you.

Hey Voltaire! While I don't care too much for the Tigers much like you the Twins, at least they are not the White Sox. Can't stand that bunch of hoodlums.. lol

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Voltaire, you guys just came in and took two from us on our own dirt. Don't get used to it we are getting healthy, so here we come. Thanks for the props though, and you are right you shouldn't trust us in last place.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Voltaire! While I don't care too much for the Tigers much like you the Twins, at least they are not the White Sox. Can't stand that bunch of hoodlums.. lol

I hate the white sox in a different manner ... they are a NY Yankee Wannbes and they'll never get there.

3639020029_736faafbd8.jpg

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hear that PC! As for me...no reason to post there anymore. Now that I know how to reach you guys over here, that's what I'll try to do first. No need for Fox whatsoever right now.

jrs. - Yard work, now...was 94 yesterday and about the same today. Gotta get at it before the afternoon heat and rain arrives. By the way, I'm not complainin'...I'm braggin"!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hear that PC! As for me...no reason to post there anymore. Now that I know how to reach you guys over here, that's what I'll try to do first. No need for Fox whatsoever right now.

jrs. - Yard work, now...was 94 yesterday and about the same today. Gotta get at it before the afternoon heat and rain arrives. By the way, I'm not complainin'...I'm braggin"!
Yea Yea Yea, Rub it in Buck! Hey don't forget we get 2 weeks of summer here too.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Boyz, Boyz! - Such vitriole & angst among you suddenly!

Voltaire - Love the name, but are you really 26 yrs old?

jrs. - You can't tell me that you don't like the "pollack" Pierczynski(sp?) That guy is entertaining and a half. Shoulda kept him and put Mauer in RF. Wouldn't be in the mess we're in now!

Voltaire - You gotta love Minnesota Duluth, then!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Boyz, Boyz! - Such vitriole & angst among you suddenly!

Voltaire - Love the name, but are you really 26 yrs old?

jrs. - You can't tell me that you don't like the "pollack" Pierczynski(sp?) That guy is entertaining and a half. Shoulda kept him and put Mauer in RF. Wouldn't be in the mess we're in now!

Voltaire - You gotta love Minnesota Duluth, then!
The only thing I like about Pierzynski is when he comes back here and the Twins Pitchers make him their bitch. I also like that we traded him for Nathan!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the white sox in a different manner ... they are a NY Yankee Wannbes and they'll never get there.

3639020029_736faafbd8.jpg

Damn right man. Hey at least I have respect for the Tigers which is much more than I can say for the White Sox. Leyland is a great manager, you got a good catcher in Avila and Ty Cobb is my fav player of all time so there's that.. lol

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Boyz, I'm out for a while I have a meating.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The only thing I like about Pierzynski is when he comes back here and the Twins Pitchers make him their bitch. I also like that we traded him for Nathan!

Nathan for the "Pollack"? You better check that...FC told me we got Nathan for Harmon Killebrew, and since Harmon was his godfather, and Nathan is his golf buddy...FC should know!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nathan for the "Pollack"? You better check that...FC told me we got Nathan for Harmon Killebrew, and since Harmon was his godfather, and Nathan is his golf buddy...FC should know!

That's true, he is BFF's with most Twins players past and present and all the front office people. But all of the players that have left we got nothing in return for and it was a hugh hugh hugh mistake!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
P/S - You guys gotta really re-think the "Pollack" thing over. That guy fits in perfectly with the bungling White Sox & Ozzie! Sometimes I just watch them because you don't know what's gonna happen next. I like guys like those two, they're a lot of laffs, and that's my hot-button! I love the Three Stooges too!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's true, he is BFF's with most Twins players past and present and all the front office people. But all of the players that have left we got nothing in return for and it was a hugh hugh hugh mistake!

PC - Hold that thought for a while 'cause I gotta get working but I want to come back to it. I actually feel like talkin' baseball today vs. making fun of everything and everybody as I ususlly do. Back in a while.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Guys, I hate to throw a negative spin on things today, but Harmon Killebrew just made a statement that his battle with cancer is not going very well. It sounds like he is spending his last days at home. Sad day in Twins territory. He is a great man, and a hero to many!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Guys, I hate to throw a negative spin on things today, but Harmon Killebrew just made a statement that his battle with cancer is not going very well. It sounds like he is spending his last days at home. Sad day in Twins territory. He is a great man, and a hero to many!

That is indeed a sad thing to hear. Best wishes to him and his family.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ha Haa! PC did you just call :boss: a dope? That outta get a rise out of him. He's now shaking, and frothing at the mouth in fury! "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take this anymore!"