• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
fox trolls dont stand a chance with me .. I know em all

Only thing "mod" about you is that "modified" liver you been cultivatin' with all that firewater!

Trolls? As a kid we were taught that trolls hung-out under bridges and they would get us if we went there. I was terrified of this and still remember the stories we were told when I see a creepy bridge. Probably told us that to keep us from drowning?? You don't think.....there really are....nah!!

Just got done soaking my leg and taking my antibiotics for the...you guessed it...Brown Recluse spider bite from last week. Bad-boy got me while I was planting shrubs in my yard. Right on the back of my leg just above the ankle. Felt like a crabby-old teacher pinching me real hard back in grade school. I just rubbed it off with my other foot and forgot about it for a few hrs. thinking the effect would go away. NOT! Leg got fiery-red and hot and swelled up. There was a big black sore dead-center in the red. Emergency Dr. said spider bite, told me I was wise to get in right away. It's healing well and I have no animosity to the spider. They fascinate me, and as a kid I wanted to be an entemologist(sp?) Stood in the same area today watering the shrubs.

Later, bro!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well with all that fire water im saving on funeral costs in the end they wont need much imbalming fluid .. im pickeling myself from the inside out

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
P/S - Forgot to mention that I didn't tell Lena (my beatiful bride, of course) that it was a spider. She's terrified of them and goes "ape" if one gets in the house. Always Pis_es her off when I catch the spider in a glass jar only to release it unharmed outdoors. Told her it was probably a big wasp or maybe a snake. I told her once when we were courting in the buckboard that I only was gonna put the "head" in, and she fell for that one too!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey guys,
Whats up in the Hoop?
I see preperation H and Bumped are at it over on Fox!

GO GET EM :bump:ed!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey guys,
Whats up in the Hoop?
I see preperation H and Bumped are at it over on Fox!

GO GET EM :bump:ed!

Good timing jrs. Me & Minsk been "rappin'" all night some of it about that and a lot of humor! Do a quick review and you'll see where we've been

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good timing jrs. Me & Minsk been "rappin'" all night some of it about that and a lot of humor! Do a quick review and you'll see where we've been
Yeah you guys covered a lot of ground tonight, too funny!
Although you guys left out 2 of my favorites Windsor and Seagrams 7 / VO.
On one of my last rips to Canada we stopped in MN for booze so we didn't have to pay their tariffs. I picked up a bottle of Windsor and claimed it at the border, the border patrol got quite a laugh that I was importing Canadian Whiskey back into Canada!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah you guys covered a lot of ground tonight, too funny!
Although you guys left out 2 of my favorites Windsor and Seagrams 7 / VO.
On one of my last rips to Canada we stopped in MN for booze so we didn't have to pay their tariffs. I picked up a bottle of Windsor and claimed it at the border, the border patrol got quite a laugh that I was importing Canadian Whiskey back into Canada!

Looks like I mis-spelled Misk's name. can't type for beans.

Good laff about the whiskey you brought "in" to Canada!

This "friend" thing confuses me. Am I correct in assuming that if I accept a request it automatically shows me as friend on the other guy's profile too. I don't want to appear to be "snooty", stupid-Norweigian is ok, however!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
you dont have to accept it .. its all good buck and yes you show up in the other persons friends list

Good! (Appreciate your input, good buddy.) This site is different from Fox and I have the attention span of an ant so I don't like change. My beautiful bride, Lena, found that out when she started laundering my trap-door longjohns. Uff Da!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There wasn't much defect, it did its job! LOL