• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well atleast we only lost by 2 and not 8 ... thats an improvement
Hey Misk, yeah it was an improvement today. We even had some clutch hitting. Its a good thing we have Kubel this year imagine where we would be without him.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Misk, yeah it was an improvement today. We even had some clutch hitting. Its a good thing we have Kubel this year imagine where we would be without him.

Yep, Kubel is the MVP of this team right now. I need to go put on my Kubel jersey.. lol I knew when I bought that baby last year that there had to be something great about a guy who hit the first Twins HR in Target Field and hit a grand slam off of Mariano Rivera! :D

Kubey doobie doo!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It would be nice to have a game where the pitching and the hitting showed up at the same time!:noidea:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey guys anyhingspossiable fron he vikes page is starting a game show to be played on SportsHoopla on tuesday nights . give the video a look and maybe we will see yinz there on tuesdays

Last edited by a moderator:

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Misk, that looks like it will be pretty funny! I'll check it out if I'm around!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well another tough loss yesterday. At least they got back in it and are starting to show some fight.

The silver lining - Delmon is back!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well another tough loss yesterday. At least they got back in it and are starting to show some fight.

The silver lining - Delmon is back!

PC - Gettin' Delmon back sure helps! Unfortunately, it looks like without Mauer the Twins have no spark or will of their own. Don't they kinda look like a kid who lost his puppy or his "blankee"?

It is, what it is, and I still luv 'em! Like the Cubs fans say, "wait'll next year!"

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once we get to the All Star Break we should have a pretty good idea of what this team is made of. They still have plenty of time to flip the division upside down.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
thanks buck ... Im a beer guy and throw in a shot of canadian wiskey once in awhile

Misk - I used to bore the hell out of everyone at Fox with tales of my fishing trips to Canada so I won't go there now, but suffice to say, I loved pouring down Black Velvet (true Canadian Rye) along with any beer available in those fishing-resort bars up there.

Still luv "me" beer, but every once in a while I'll toss down a Beam, or two, or a "Granddaddy," or two.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol buck .. my house whiskey is 12 year old Canadian Club .. and of corse crown royal

Crown is good. I'll splurge on a bottle every now and then. I usually will get Evan Williams though. It tastes pretty much like Jack but at about half the price.

:drink:

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lol buck .. my house whiskey is 12 year old Canadian Club .. and of corse crown royal

Misk - Once again, I like your style!

I gotta dash for a few hrs., but I'll be back on-line tonite....save my seat at the bar!