• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Crown is good. I'll splurge on a bottle every now and then. I usually will get Evan Williams though. It tastes pretty much like Jack but at about half the price.

:drink:

PC- I was just about outta here when I saw your post about Evan Williams! I drank a ton of that stuff in college. You are spot on about how it compares to Jack. I don't know about you, but Jack used to get me "squirrely" drunk so I've stayed away from it. I've yet to drink a concoction that affects me like Jack.

When I moved down here and lost all my old posses I really cooled the boozin'. Still have not picked-up a DUI ever...real proud of that and thank my lucky stars!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I must have drank too much jack when I was in the AF .. I got burned out on it .. cant drink it anymore

Misk & PC - You guys ever hear of "Reverse Whiskey-Dick?" I used to get that when I drank cheaper brand of Sour Mash whiskeys: Old Crow, Old Heaven Hill, Old Overholt (actually, an American rye whiskey), etc.

Had a little a little "Jewish Princess" who would come over to my place by Lake Calhoun with a bottle of whatever "mash" I was favoring at the time and "start me up." That girl was naughty! First time she ever "smoked" me pulled out a toothbrush and went into the can and brushed her teeth! I'd say she'd done it before!

Later!!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misk & PC - You guys ever hear of "Reverse Whiskey-Dick?" I used to get that when I drank cheaper brand of Sour Mash whiskeys: Old Crow, Old Heaven Hill, Old Overholt (actually, an American rye whiskey), etc.

Had a little a little "Jewish Princess" who would come over to my place by Lake Calhoun with a bottle of whatever "mash" I was favoring at the time and "start me up." That girl was naughty! First time she ever "smoked" me pulled out a toothbrush and went into the can and brushed her teeth! I'd say she'd done it before!

Later!!

What a trooper she was! LOL!

Don't know about the whiskey dick or reverse whiskey dick thing. Maybe she was slipping something in your whiskey.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What a trooper she was! LOL!

Don't know about the whiskey dick or reverse whiskey dick thing. Maybe she was slipping something in your whiskey.

Yeah! and I was slippin' sumthin' in her! Hep' me! (I'm on the hospital computer so I gotta behave!)

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
visiting your beautiful bride lena

Yup, that's what I'm doin'. She comes home Sat., so that's good for her, but my "vacation" is over. It'll be "honey do this and honey do that." Could be worse...she could have lock-jaw!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Minsk - If you want to see one of the reasons why several of us left the Fox Twins go on over there right now and read the battle going on between Heroic_H and his arch-rival Bumped/Mr. Lipton Tea. That, and the incredible negativity and Twins bashing that goes on constantly was more than I needed. PC, told me & jrs. about this site and it works for us!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What causes the disappearing posts? The moderators actions, or poster complaints, i.e, the two combatants calling-in on one another?

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So, what happens when they come here. There's two really bad ones that post non-stop negativity and Twins bashing.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well this site dosent put up with trolls .. they ban Ip adresses here which means that you dont get to make another account and come back as somethin else

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i know hauve is and has always been mr negative .. IDK to me he has always been good to me

One of them is manageable, yes, but sickening (to me, anyway) after month after month of the same negativity and player & mgr. insults, that are not meant to be funny. The other one drove the three of us out. The two of them together destroyed the mood of the site all together. Now, only a few people of a once good crowd now post. I don't want to see that happen here.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I know hauv has an account here but probaly wont be here untill football season .. and the other one does he know about this place ?? and well the mods here are cool so no worries

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well I know hauv has an account here but probaly wont be here untill football season .. and the other one does he know about this place ?? and well the mods here are cool so no worries

Hope you're right, bro! Hope you're, right!

(Back in a while.)