• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I guess we tied with the same thought there PC!
Hey Buck, Whats up? Good Post!
4 hits in a row!?!?!?

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I guess we tied with the same thought there PC!
Hey Buck, Whats up? Good Post!
4 hits in a row!?!?!?

Jrs. I'll tell you what's up...I can't get on to Fox to read your message!

It boots about 1/2 way up and then quits. I can't even get to the log-in stage which was my ace-in-the-hole in the past. If I re-logged in I would be o.k.

I'll keep trying, but I gotta go out for a few hrs.!

Later!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jrs. I'll tell you what's up...I can't get on to Fox to read your message!

It boots about 1/2 way up and then quits. I can't even get to the log-in stage which was my ace-in-the-hole in the past. If I re-logged in I would be o.k.

I'll keep trying, but I gotta go out for a few hrs.!

Later!

Just another reason why fox sucks. They are always having problems with their website. Must be run by a bunch of jackasses! lol

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just another reason why fox sucks. They are always having problems with their website. Must be run by a bunch of jackasses! lol
Bunch of Jackasses, too funny! It is very slow!
How can such a big company like fox have such a piss poor website?

Twins are finally showing some heart here today! Nice to see, hope they can pull it out.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This lineup is week week week I mean it seriously week every night we have 3 4 or 5 minor legue batters in the lineup or 6. pohlads suck suck suck I mean IMHO they suck I hang out with the pohlads and then I hang out with Twins front office guys and see them and meet them all the time. They told me that the Twins are trading for Mickey Mantle! My son is banging a pohlad and that’s what she said. Oh yeah Pohlads suck and Twins front office sucks too IMHO Gardy’s fat hey hh isn’t gardy fat? My arm hurts does anyone elses arm hurt? My arm hurts worse than yours does. Your arm doesn’t hurt you know what hurts kidney stones now they hurt IMHO

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:LI can't help myself, its just too hard to leave alone now!:L

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This lineup is week week week I mean it seriously week every night we have 3 4 or 5 minor legue batters in the lineup or 6. pohlads suck suck suck I mean IMHO they suck I hang out with the pohlads and then I hang out with Twins front office guys and see them and meet them all the time. They told me that the Twins are trading for Mickey Mantle! My son is banging a pohlad and that’s what she said. Oh yeah Pohlads suck and Twins front office sucks too IMHO Gardy’s fat hey hh isn’t gardy fat? My arm hurts does anyone elses arm hurt? My arm hurts worse than yours does. Your arm doesn’t hurt you know what hurts kidney stones now they hurt IMHO

LOL! Don't forget that the Pohlads already made enough money to pay off Target Field and they are screwing the fans.. lol

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL! Don't forget that the Pohlads already made enough money to pay off Target Field and they are screwing the fans.. lol
Oh yeah, dangit I forgot that one, that is one of the best. What a DA, yeah they made like 600 million last year.
There are just to many good quotes to fit them all in!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think they noticed we are gone yet?

I'm not sure. They almost seem to be trying to be extra harsh to bait someone in to say something to them. Thanks to this site I feel 0 need to engage with those dorks anymore. I think they love the attention and the picking fights is fun for them. That my friend is nothing more than a troll in my book. All I can do now is :doh: and :lol:

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not sure. They almost seem to be trying to be extra harsh to bait someone in to say something to them. Thanks to this site I feel 0 need to engage with those dorks anymore. I think they love the attention and the picking fights is fun for them. That my friend is nothing more than a troll in my book. All I can do now is :doh: and :lol:
I agree, especially on the extra harsh baiting these days. FC did ask about Buck the other day he thought maybe his ship sunk! I have to give him credit for that one it was creative.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. Now H is wondering where everyone is. That's what happens when you're an asshole! lol

I'm out for now. Catch ya later bro.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

jrs. - Will you please stop with the humor? I'm trying to get outta here to go to the "re-hab thing" to see my beautiful bride, Lena, but you keep on ratcheting up your new "stand-up" routine and I can't get away!

At least hold-off for an hour, or so... I wanna see what you have in store for "Mr. Warmth" next

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
jrs. - Will you please stop with the humor? I'm trying to get outta here to go to the "re-hab thing" to see my beautiful bride, Lena, but you keep on ratcheting up your new "stand-up" routine and I can't get away!

At least hold-off for an hour, or so... I wanna see what you have in store for "Mr. Warmth" next
Its somebody elses turn now Buck. PC had to fill me in on an obvious ommission earlier. There's plenty of material left uncovered, You guys are up!