• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So last nghts game was just dumb all around. Liriano is still sick I guess? Then Duensing struggled about as bad and then a hail delay? wtf? Last night was just not meant to be. Unless you are the Tigers I guess..

Day game today. Need to get this one!

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
stop with the good day shit,this is not a scene from mary fucking poppins.....lol.

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
whats going on with the twins thought they were suppose to be at the top...

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So last nghts game was just dumb all around. Liriano is still sick I guess? Then Duensing struggled about as bad and then a hail delay? wtf? Last night was just not meant to be. Unless you are the Tigers I guess..

Day game today. Need to get this one!
Hey PC, I hear ya. Absolutely nothing is going right for them right now. Everything is going against them so far this season. Its just snowballing and the snowball gets bigger by the night. I'm not saying Gardenhire has been perfect this year but he doesn't have anything to manage this year.
The whole injury/illness thing is just puzzling, we are jinxed. I saw an newspaper article a couple weeks ago that it is the "Curse of the Black Spruces Trees". I hate to agree with those blowhards over on Fox, but they do make some good points they are just buried so far beneath their constant negativity that eventually everything they write becomes irrelavent. Its weird that there is almost no update on these guys especially Mauer. What is going on with Young and Thome? Other than Nishi these do seem like relatively minor nagging injuries.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey PC, I hear ya. Absolutely nothing is going right for them right now. Everything is going against them so far this season. Its just snowballing and the snowball gets bigger by the night. I'm not saying Gardenhire has been perfect this year but he doesn't have anything to manage this year.
The whole injury/illness thing is just puzzling, we are jinxed. I saw an newspaper article a couple weeks ago that it is the "Curse of the Black Spruces Trees". I hate to agree with those blowhards over on Fox, but they do make some good points they are just buried so far beneath their constant negativity that eventually everything they write becomes irrelavent. Its weird that there is almost no update on these guys especially Mauer. What is going on with Young and Thome? Other than Nishi these do seem like relatively minor nagging injuries.

I have only heard about Young so far. Sounded like he had a good rehab game in the minors the other day and got a couple hits. He should be back by the weekend.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have only heard about Young so far. Sounded like he had a good rehab game in the minors the other day and got a couple hits. He should be back by the weekend.
My take on Young, forget rehab he should just come back today even rusty he can't be any worse than any other option we have in LF.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey jrs, did you see jd's meltdown over on the fux site? lol Sounds like he is "done with this team". Good thing because I think he may have close to suicide. But we all know he will keep on bitching with the other crybabies. They just can't help their miserable selves. :Cry:

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey jrs, did you see jd's meltdown over on the fux site? lol Sounds like he is "done with this team". Good thing because I think he may have close to suicide. But we all know he will keep on bitching with the other crybabies. They just can't help their miserable selves. :Cry:
Yeah PC, I usually still check out what those guys are bitching about (not sure why?). Same old, Same old over there. They all seem to feed off each other, and pretty soon everybody is worked up. Its like a black hole that people get trapped in and finally cave in and join in on the Twins, Gardy, Cuddyer, Butera, even still Punto bashing! That guy's long gone and they still can't get over it! Some of it is warranted, but WOW how depressing.
It is a lot easier now that we are over here and can post without being totally ripped. It was funny when we both had a topic we were in agreement on then get accused of "ganging up" on FC. I had more than one arguement with FC, Hauv. and a couple of newbies over there where I was ripped for being "the only one who thinks that way". This was just couple days after FC had his hissy fit and went after you for agreeing with me on something.
I am not looking for a completely harmonious posting site or anything, discussions on baseball theory or whatever are fun when everybody throws in their 2 cents even if it is different than mine, yours or anybody elses. As long as it is mostly civilized or in good fun.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah PC, I usually still check out what those guys are bitching about (not sure why?). Same old, Same old over there. They all seem to feed off each other, and pretty soon everybody is worked up. Its like a black hole that people get trapped in and finally cave in and join in on the Twins, Gardy, Cuddyer, Butera, even still Punto bashing! That guy's long gone and they still can't get over it! Some of it is warranted, but WOW how depressing.
It is a lot easier now that we are over here and can post without being totally ripped. It was funny when we both had a topic we were in agreement on then get accused of "ganging up" on FC. I had more than one arguement with FC, Hauv. and a couple of newbies over there where I was ripped for being "the only one who thinks that way". This was just couple days after FC had his hissy fit and went after you for agreeing with me on something.
I am not looking for a completely harmonious posting site or anything, discussions on baseball theory or whatever are fun when everybody throws in their 2 cents even if it is different than mine, yours or anybody elses. As long as it is mostly civilized or in good fun.

Yeah, now that all of the good spirited fans have left it is just them making themselves miserable with each other. Kind of funny now that there is no counter and nobody for them to attack for not agreeing with them. I still look for some reason too. I guess I can't help myself.. lol I don't usually post anything though. Just the ocassional drive by to rattle the cage a bit.. lol I am having a much better time over here. Let em rot over there.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, now that all of the good spirited fans have left it is just them making themselves miserable with each other. Kind of funny now that there is no counter and nobody for them to attack for not agreeing with them. I still look for some reason too. I guess I can't help myself.. lol I don't usually post anything though. Just the ocassional drive by to rattle the cage a bit.. lol I am having a much better time over here. Let em rot over there.

thats the spirit PC .. I blew up the tavern and got all my accounts deleted over there and haven't looked back ... how goes today gents ?

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, Hopefully a few more find this site eventually. I tried to get Mr. Lipton over here, he is always good for a laugh but didn't get a response.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
thats the spirit PC .. I blew up the tavern and got all my accounts deleted over there and haven't looked back ... how goes today gents ?
Hey Misk! All good here! I haven't gotten out the explosives yet, waiting for the right time! Like PC said earlier "OUT WITH A BANG"!