• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea in some weird ways I too miss it there but not much .. I knew if I didnt blow everything up I would still be tempted to go there .. it was home for 5+ years

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats the spirit PC .. I blew up the tavern and got all my accounts deleted over there and haven't looked back ... how goes today gents ?

Hey Misk. Yeah I'm with jrs. It might be more fun to go out with a bang. Go down in flames. etc... It is still slightly amussing to me to stop by once in a while and poke them with a stick through their cage and watch them go balistic.. lol

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I unlike some people over there dont see what good would come out of gettin rid of the coach .. to me its the owners ... they dont get it you get what you pay for .. they need to get serious about producing a world series team and pay some big bucks for a pitching staff

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I told piggy wiggy off with 4 accounts .. it was well worth it
Thatta boy Misk! Glad you got your moneys worth! I must have missed out on "Piggy Wiggy" I only checked in on you guys over the Fox Vikes page occasionally. I'll try to stop over to the Vikes page here more often.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I unlike some people over there dont see what good would come out of gettin rid of the coach .. to me its the owners ... they dont get it you get what you pay for .. they need to get serious about producing a world series team and pay some big bucks for a pitching staff

Yeah, they really need to do something about that starting rotation. Seems like the last few years it is just one big question mark. A coach can only do so much. They need players can perform at a certain level for sucess.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah Misk, thats pretty much what I have been saying. Vikings, T-wolves, Gophers, wild have been kind of a revolving door of bad or mediocre (SP?) coaches the last few years and look how that worked out. I know Gardy has his quirky flaws that we have to live with, but I don't see a better alternative. Maybe Molitor if he was interested, I'd be good with that! Nobody could coach the current group of players we have into a winning team. Other than the postseason he has the track record of a good coach, thats pretty tough to simply dismiss.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thatta boy Misk! Glad you got your moneys worth! I must have missed out on "Piggy Wiggy" I only checked in on you guys over the Fox Vikes page occasionally. I'll try to stop over to the Vikes page here more often.

Yeah, the Vikes crew are cool. I will usually post with them when the baseball season ends. I look forward to chating with them over here pp free! I am sure you remember "pp" Misk! lol

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup no PP aint it great ... most everyone here on this site is really cool .. there are tons of threads and differant interests .. on this site

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have good pitchers but it seams like they dont know how to seal the deal .. and if one thing goes wrong they get so flustered and dont know how to get out of it

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like our chances here today against Phil Coke. Gotta get some good run support for Baker. Baker can pitch well depending on the day but he always seems to give up an HR..

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have good pitchers but it seams like they dont know how to seal the deal .. and if one thing goes wrong they get so flustered and dont know how to get out of it

I know what you mean. It's like a domino effect. I have seen it happen many times. They need to keep up the confidence and not sweat the blunders.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giving up a homer can happen with any pitcher .. its the law of averages .. its gonna happen .. but keeping it to a 1 run homer is key

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, I just got back from a meeting (no not a meating) and was hoping to see a better score. At least it is still somewhat close. Phil Coke will hopefully help us out soon.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good afternoon, boyz! I just finished "posting-up" with "one" of my posse's at the Tiki Bar: Prince, Tug Boat, Wild Bill, and Wilbur. I read your posts from last nite-on and gotta agree with everything so far.

The "remaining" guys still at Fox are absolutely f'd-up! The Twins are on the verge of having their most disasterous season ever. So what! I used to go to Cubs games every year because their fans loved to party regardless of what the Cubs did. In my world...I like baseball...it's a conversation game. The fans, for the most part, are guys like you guys, and you guys are the one's I want to hang-out with, win-lose-or draw! I'm not gonna beat my dog and shoot my wife because the Twins went in the tank! Some of those guys over there just might! Get a freakin' grip!

It was good that SF and Texas went at it last Oct. The "Jankees" with the highest payroll in MLB didn't get invited to that dance...so much for money being the answer to winning it all! Dale earnhardt once said, "second place is just the 1st loser!" The Jankees didn't even get that far with the all their money and that powerhouse lineup. How then, can a "sane" person expect the Twins to win with what we have left? (Now you know how Custer felt when he saw all those Indians coming over that hill!)

If I'm at the game with all you guys, I'm buyin' the first round and maybe the second too...I don't care! I'm in it for the comeraderie, our lives go on afterwards. Who wants to sit next to a sourpuss?? Not me!

Oops, pastas ready!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good afternoon, boyz! I just finished "posting-up" with "one" of my posse's at the Tiki Bar: Prince, Tug Boat, Wild Bill, and Wilbur. I read your posts from last nite-on and gotta agree with everything so far.

The "remaining" guys still at Fox are absolutely f'd-up! The Twins are on the verge of having their most disasterous season ever. So what! I used to go to Cubs games every year because their fans loved to party regardless of what the Cubs did. In my world...I like baseball...it's a conversation game. The fans, for the most part, are guys like you guys, and you guys are the one's I want to hang-out with, win-lose-or draw! I'm not gonna beat my dog and shoot my wife because the Twins went in the tank! Some of those guys over there just might! Get a freakin' grip!

It was good that SF and Texas went at it last Oct. The "Jankees" with the highest payroll in MLB didn't get invited to that dance...so much for money being the answer to winning it all! Dale earnhardt once said, "second place is just the 1st loser!" The Jankees didn't even get that far with the all their money and that powerhouse lineup. How then, can a "sane" person expect the Twins to win with what we have left? (Now you know how Custer felt when he saw all those Indians coming over that hill!)

If I'm at the game with all you guys, I'm buyin' the first round and maybe the second too...I don't care! I'm in it for the comeraderie, our lives go on afterwards. Who wants to sit next to a sourpuss?? Not me!

Oops, pastas ready!

Amen buck!