• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Rain Baby Rain!

jrs. -Great timing for you! I was just telling PC about my managerial seach for the Twins. I actually need (2) candidates, just in case the Pohlads don't like the other guy's demeanor, or something, who knows.

Do you have any coaching experience and successes with same? This could be your Karma..."See the ball...be the ball, Jrs!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jarts? Hell yeah! I play that on my Wii sometimes.. lol
My son is the best Jarts player ever I coached him all the way I coached Jarts at every level in backyards frontyards picnics and on the Wee IMHO I'm one of the finest Jarts coaches around i have been to many jarts meatings I mean this game is hugh hugh hugh you guys know nothing about jarts I know everything about jarts just IMHO if you dont like it tuff you can suck it I mean how can you even consider yourselves jart players just IMHO if you want to know about jarts you can come to one of my jart meatings Imean come on seareeouslee oh yeah and i have kidney stones does anyone else have kidney stones if you do they are not as bad as mine just IMHO oh yeah nuff said!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My son is the best Jarts player ever I coached him all the way I coached Jarts at every level in backyards frontyards picnics and on the Wee IMHO I'm one of the finest Jarts coaches around i have been to many jarts meatings I mean this game is hugh hugh hugh you guys know nothing about jarts I know everything about jarts just IMHO if you dont like it tuff you can suck it I mean how can you even consider yourselves jart players just IMHO if you want to know about jarts you can come to one of my jart meatings Imean come on seareeouslee oh yeah and i have kidney stones does anyone else have kidney stones if you do they are not as bad as mine just IMHO oh yeah nuff said!

jrs. That was the most awesome "autobio" I ever saw! Plus!, you either have clairvoyance or this is most coincidental thing I've ever seen...the other candidate also has kidney stones. Gollyy! Boy do I have my work cut out for me!

I better get busy!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Spot on! LOL!!! :pound:

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Speaking of baseball...this is a really good night for Fla. baseball! I just watched the Marlins beat Roy Hallady and now the Rays have tied the Indians 2-2 in the sixth and they still have a guy on 3b! Yeeeeah! If the Twins are doing bad I still have 2 other teams to root for. It's not the same as the Twins, of course, but it's at least something.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well guys as we are just simpletons (or at least I am for sure) from fuxed up sports and are stuck in the stone age of posting its time to step it up here! Misk has raised the bar with the links to You tube. Misk can you tell me how to create the links to you tube?

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey, Minsk! That baseball "movie-thing" you just posted was really cool. Do you like football? If so, there's a great football movie, Debbie does Dallas!, that probably has some good exerpts. Perhaps, you could help out??

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok jrs im not much of a teacher but I will try

[youtube] now you need to copy from the url above everything after the v= and paste it between the two you tube boxes
exa [yt]04KQydlJ-qc[yt] then click post reply

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Minsk - Nicely done, nicely done!

But on that note, boyz, Buckamania has to go "boots up." It's almost 11:00 p.m. down here and 5:00 a.m. gets here in a hurry!

Adios!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks Misk much appreciated.
Later Buck!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey PC I know you can top this! You had to put up with it much longer than I did you gotta have something!

I may have put up with it longer but I deffinately could not top that. That was so perfect it killed me. All the bad grammar and mispelling were right there! lol I don't get too worked up over a little bad grammar and spelling but when a kid in first grade can spell better then there is a problem. He claims he palyed college baseball right? It's not that I don't believe he played but more that I don't believe he went to college!