• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

smiley-middle-finger.gif

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Guys
Its a new day in Twins territory, FINALLY back home! Bring on those motor city kitties! Its time to right this ship starting tonight.
Go Twins!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Guys
Its a new day in Twins territory, FINALLY back home! Bring on those motor city kitties! Its time to right this ship starting tonight.
Go Twins!

Yes! I am pumped to see what Liriano can do here tonight one week later after his no-no on the road in Chicago. I hope that gave him a much needed big confidence boost and he will continue with dominance.

And one thing about all these injuries is that it is good that it is happening now while we still have so much of the season ahead of us to recover from it. If all of this started in September that would be much worse!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes! I am pumped to see what Liriano can do here tonight one week later after his no-no on the road in Chicago. I hope that gave him a much needed big confidence boost and he will continue with dominance.

And one thing about all these injuries is that it is good that it is happening now while we still have so much of the season ahead of us to recover from it. If all of this started in September that would be much worse!
Yeah good point on the injuries PC, Its tough to watch right now, but maybe a positive in this whole thing is that a few of these guys are getting their "feet wet" in the big leagues that may help down the road. It kind of seems like minor leaguers need some in the big leagues to get their feel for the team. Why not have them all here at once and get that out of the way! LOL

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sport - Who's the dick PC or me?? I'm just lookin' for a little shut-eye and you two are crabbin' all morning...I'll bet you two snore real loud too.....sheesh!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah good point on the injuries PC, Its tough to watch right now, but maybe a positive in this whole thing is that a few of these guys are getting their "feet wet" in the big leagues that may help down the road. It kind of seems like minor leaguers need some in the big leagues to get their feel for the team. Why not have them all here at once and get that out of the way! LOL
Like I said before: Liriano = Nuke LaLoosh "Million dollar arm with a 5 cent head"!
If he can keep his compsure on the mound, not overthrow his pitches and listen to his catcher he is as good as anybody around. He is a special pitcher and probably the only pitcher we have right now that has the tools to totally dominate and overpower the opposing lineup.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said before: Liriano = Nuke LaLoosh "Million dollar arm with a 5 cent head"!
If he can keep his compsure on the mound, not overthrow his pitches and listen to his catcher he is as good as anybody around. He is a special pitcher and probably the only pitcher we have right now that has the tools to totally dominate and overpower the opposing lineup.

The thought I just can't shake on Liriano is how well he was pitching back in 06 just before his TJ surgery. His numbers stood up next to Johan Santana who was still in MN at the time. I can't help but feel like he still has it in him somewhere. Of course no presure for him going into tonight's game right? lol

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The thought I just can't shake on Liriano is how well he was pitching back in 06 just before his TJ surgery. His numbers stood up next to Johan Santana who was still in MN at the time. I can't help but feel like he still has it in him somewhere. Of course no presure for him going into tonight's game right? lol
I agree PC, I'm not ready to give up on Liriano either. His stuff is way to good, and he has shown us flashes of brilliance. Plus he is still a young pitcher.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
it will all work out soon .. this streak of bad luck cant last forever
Right on Misk, at least we are in the central division so we still have a chance. What a crazy year in the division so far.