• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Misk - Considering the Twins predicament brings two other games to mind: golf & jarts (lawn darts.) Even if your opponent is way ahead of you, if you start a big winning streak you catch right up! I remember once when I crushed a guy at jarts who had me in real crisis! I'm sure none of you care about my successes, but if I were Gardy that's the kind of motivational talk I give the boyz.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Misk - Never really been in a "bad" tiki bar, just some better than others! All time faves are the ones in the Fla. Keys and the one across the street from the Tampa Rays ballpark known as "Fergies." GREAT baseball crowd there and it always seems that 1/2 the crowd is for the opposing team because no one is actually from Fla. One time, me and my beautiful bride, Lena, drove all the way up to Tampa to see the Twins and never left Fergs! He had the game all over the bar and the crowd was awesome so we stayed.

Later, dude!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
buck your name wouldnt be ole would it ?

I hear that all the time! If you must know...my name is Sven! and "Swen" is how you say it properly. There was a guy named Ole that I went to the Lutheran School with but I never cared for that guy too much!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jarts? Hell yeah! I play that on my Wii sometimes.. lol

Well then, PC, you're the guy that should speak to the Twins players about reconnecting with their "killer instincts." These poor souls, especially the hitters, have clearly lost this most essential trait in athletes. I'm busy right now preparing a resume for a friend of mine who wants to manage the Twins. It's taking some time because this chap's coaching experience spans many decades and he really knows his chit!

If you don't mind, I will draft a letter of introduction to the Pohlads about you. If they have any desire to turn this team around they ought to listen to us (I'm your agent, of course.)

Later!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then, PC, you're the guy that should speak to the Twins players about reconnecting with their "killer instincts." These poor souls, especially the hitters, have clearly lost this most essential trait in athletes. I'm busy right now preparing a resume for a friend of mine who wants to manage the Twins. It's taking some time because this chap's coaching experience spans many decades and he really knows his chit!

If you don't mind, I will draft a letter of introduction to the Pohlads about you. If they have any desire to turn this team around they ought to listen to us (I'm your agent, of course.)

Later!

:spit: LOL! Hook it up buck!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:spit: LOL! Hook it up buck!

Good! Now don't get too excited because, as I said, this resume I'm working for my pal is sohhh long that it's gonna take a lot longer than I thought. I haven't even got to the part about his coaching 3b in high scool yet and I've been on this project for months!

Best case scenario...ready for the playouts, oops, playoffs.

Worst case....the off-season, but by then my friend should be the new mgr. You two will hit it off beautifully and I will become a rich man!

Yesss!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good! Now don't get too excited because, as I said, this resume I'm working for my pal is sohhh long that it's gonna take a lot longer than I thought. I haven't even got to the part about his coaching 3b in high scool yet and I've been on this project for months!

Best case scenario...ready for the playouts, oops, playoffs.

Worst case....the off-season, but by then my friend should be the new mgr. You two will hit it off beautifully and I will become a rich man!

Yesss!

Make sure the resume doesn't sound "week". No doubt someone is in for a "hugh" deal.