• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sorry to post and run tonight guys, but I am outta here. Talk to ya later!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
HA! You got that right! Actually if we weren't crossing the border I'm not sure how far we would have made it with the cap on! LOL

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
take care jrs ..
Thanks Misk, You do the same!
Buck................Well what can I say?..................hmmmm...........Oh, I know Stay Thirsty my friend!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks Misk, You do the same!
Buck................Well what can I say?..................hmmmm...........Oh, I know Stay Thirsty my friend!

Hey, Misk - Before I go I wanna talk a little baseball. I see the Rays beat Cleveland today and are probably 1-game ahead of the Jankees now. Try as I might, I have never been able to embrace that team like I probably should. I don't like the hat or the uniform.

I get most of their games, as you do the Twins up there, but still I favor the Marlins when they're both on at the same time. I do go to Tampa several times a year but when Miami gets the new stadium next year I'll go there a lot. I think the Rays need a good P.R. guy as they just do not excite people.

Anyway...I'm toast for the nite!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea maybe its cause they are a young team ..idk .. they seam like a good club the rays .. hey I support the local teams here cause if I want to see pro sports .. i have to .. I try to go to the games when the pittsburgh teams are in town ..

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, here we go again. Another day, another day poorer! That's ok, all I gotta do is get out the door into the sunshine and things start pickin' up!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, lots of chatting here last night! Sorry I missed out. Had my electrician freind over at my house to take a look at something and I rewarded him with a pizza feast. Or more like bloat fest. I think I had a food hangover this morning.

Only putting in a half day at the office today as it is the wife's B-day so it will be a fun afternoon out to lunch and then happy hour.. for the rest of the night.. lol

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to throw a wrench in the works over at Fox.. lol Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Sometimes a comment is just so stupid that you can't let it go by without calling them on it. You know?

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I had to throw a wrench in the works over at Fox.. lol Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Sometimes a comment is just so stupid that you can't let it go by without calling them on it. You know?

PC & Misk - You guys both know that I've never claimed to be the brightest bulb on the tree. I read PC's "semi-rant" (sorry, PC, but you could have "stuckum" a little deeper) and I could not figure out who PC was chastising. FC is the worse of those two, by far! Help me out on this one, I can't figure it out. If I can't figure it out, FC sure can't either!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PC & Misk - You guys both know that I've never claimed to be the brightest bulb on the tree. I read PC's "semi-rant" (sorry, PC, but you could have "stuckum" a little deeper) and I could not figure out who PC was chastising. FC is the worse of those two, by far! Help me out on this one, I can't figure it out. If I can't figure it out, FC sure can't either!

I don't care to cut deep. Just a jab at a time. Stick and move.. lol The comment I was commenting on was one by fc at the bottom of the first page about JJ Hardy getting a walk off hit(win). Trust me fc will know.. lol

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No apologies necessary PC, Have at 'em! :boxing:

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hear, hear...the gang's all here! I gotta get a lotta chit done today as Lena (you know the rest) comes home tomorrow. Oh, yeah...I'm a slob (except for my fishin' gear, and it's don't touch, woman!) Anyways, I'll check in from time to time.

Did someone say Delmon is playing tonite?

PC - I don't read FC's posts, they are too painful for an edumacated man! I just scan them, and I missed the Hardy one entirely. You can waste your time on FC, I've wasted all I cared to already. Currently I'm trying to "analyze" Misk...this is gonna take some time!

Adieu!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hear, hear...the gang's all here! I gotta get a lotta chit done today as Lena (you know the rest) comes home tomorrow. Oh, yeah...I'm a slob (except for my fishin' gear, and it's don't touch, woman!) Anyways, I'll check in from time to time.

PC - I don't read FC's posts, they are too painful for an edumacated man! I just scan them, and I missed the Hardy one entirely. You can waste your time on FC, I've wasted all I cared to already. Currently I'm trying to "analyze" Misk...this is gonna take some time!

Adieu!
Careful Misk you may have a stalker, keep an eye out! LOL

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Adieu!

Yes, Delmon is back! Woo hoo!

As for fc I agree about his nonsense posts. Usually skip the big longwinded ones completely, but I might catch one of the shorter ones once in a while. Either way there is never anything worth reading so I don't know why to bother but whatever. I have been civil for the most part while posting there for 2-3 years so now is my time to speak up.. lol

FC====> :boss: Disgruntled old man!