• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha Haa! PC did you just call :boss: a dope? That outta get a rise out of him. He's now shaking, and frothing at the mouth in fury! "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take this anymore!"

Yeah, you just know he's gonna get all riled up and come out swinging when he gets on for his daily longwinded posts aka ==> :puke:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little does he know he will be "swinging" at nothing becuase I am not there anymore.

Don't know why hauv tried to draw me in for one of his little "listen to me because I am right" talks..

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hear, hear...the gang's all here! I gotta get a lotta chit done today as Lena (you know the rest) comes home tomorrow. Oh, yeah...I'm a slob (except for my fishin' gear, and it's don't touch, woman!) Anyways, I'll check in from time to time.

Did someone say Delmon is playing tonite?

PC - I don't read FC's posts, they are too painful for an edumacated man! I just scan them, and I missed the Hardy one entirely. You can waste your time on FC, I've wasted all I cared to already. Currently I'm trying to "analyze" Misk...this is gonna take some time!

Adieu!

what do ya need to analyze buck ?? just ask Im an open book...

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Guys, I hate to throw a negative spin on things today, but Harmon Killebrew just made a statement that his battle with cancer is not going very well. It sounds like he is spending his last days at home. Sad day in Twins territory. He is a great man, and a hero to many!

Whoa!! This is terrible news! Harmon has always been considered one of the nicest men who ever played the game. I will not speak as if he is already gone...he's still with us and that's the most important thing!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
he has been batteling cancer for quite some time buck .. its all over the news up here

Yeah, Misk - I do remember hearing something about that, maybe last year, on a Twins telecast, or something. An uncle of mine gave me an old baseball card of Harmon's. He broke in with the Washington Senators and started as a second baseman. He hit the "snot" out of the baseball and old pictures of the original Twins stadium show the centerfield fence at just over 440 ft. What is it now, 404, or 408??

Misk, we all get our turn, but there are some people you can't help but wish that they could live forever. Harmon's one of them in my book.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree it always seams like the bad get everything and nothin ever happens to them .. and the good nothin but bad happens to them

True, true! Now you're makin' me feel guilty...look what my beautiful bride, Lena, got stuck with, and what did I ever do right to win her??

Wait a minute, what did Pee-Wee herman used to say, "I got mine...where's yours?! That's how I'll look at it from now on. Yeah, that'll work!

Gotta get back to work.

Later!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey, you guys picked the wrong day to be offline! :puke: there is a big pile of puke on the floor over on Fox! None the less a pretty funny day. I couldn't help myself I had to jump in. Most of the best posts were of course deleted. Look what you went and started PC! LOL

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey, you guys picked the wrong day to be offline! :puke: there is a big pile of puke on the floor over on Fox! None the less a pretty funny day. I couldn't help myself I had to jump in. Most of the best posts were of course deleted. Look what you went and started PC! LOL

Hey, Buddy - I had a real busy day but got to check in on the combat over at Fox earlier...Bump was holdin' his own against the "Axis" powers at the time. Yup...PC lit the match on that fire! Also pretty good humor! I also detected that you and your "crime dog", PC have been itchin' for a fight over there for more than a few days. To me that's like pickin' up the neighbors dog doo-doo. I want nothin' to do with it. Right now that site is a just a bad memory. Don't leave a scent trail for those guys to follow you here. Yuk, yuk!

Later

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Buck, I mostly stayed out of it today. They were so focused on Bumped that they didn't pay much attention to me.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Now there are reports about Derek Boogard's death. 28 years old that sucks, he was always one of my favorites when he played for the wild. Tough day in MN sports. RIP Boogy Man!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mornin', Boyz! My beautiful bride...you know the rest...comes home in a couple hrs. (I'm picking her up, actually.) So I gotta be on my best behavior for a while today as the house is really a mess but I'll check in later to talk with you guys.

PC - Hope your wife's birthday was good for all!

jrs. - That Fox site was a real battlefield yesterday. I won't even look at it today.

Misk - Let's solve some more world-issues today. I gotta hang around the house all day so let's be productive! Read about Harmon today...got sick to my stomach from sadness.
Harmon wouldn't want us to feel this way so we gotta accept it.

Later!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now there are reports about Derek Boogard's death. 28 years old that sucks, he was always one of my favorites when he played for the wild. Tough day in MN sports. RIP Boogy Man!

they sed he was found dead in his apartment possably by a family member

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

are you shitting me what a fucking shame rip i feared playing against that beast