• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Twins fans, maybe we can get some hitting to go with our pitching today. :faint: Lets go guys time to wake up. I'm going to steal one of Bucks lines today: the bat is a weapon, so use it that way!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Twins fans, maybe we can get some hitting to go with our pitching today. :faint: Lets go guys time to wake up. I'm going to steal one of Bucks lines today: the bat is a weapon, so use it that way!

Yes, jrs, the bat IS a weapon, but right now our boys seem to be using it for a "swizzle-stick." Hopefully, Delmon can inject some spark in these guys, then Nishi, and then Thome, when those two guys come back.

I get no info. down here about Mauer. Is he out for good, or something?? He's still the "straw" on this team. Without him these guys look like Superman with a chunk of Kryptonite taped to his "pud." Limp, baby...limp!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sup fellers. Just stoping by quick. Had a good night last night entertaining at the house. Lost of friends, lots of food, and lots of drinks! Was feeling pretty rough this morning.. lol Hope the Twins can pull out a W today!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sup fellers. Just stoping by quick. Had a good night last night entertaining at the house. Lost of friends, lots of food, and lots of drinks! Was feeling pretty rough this morning.. lol Hope the Twins can pull out a W today!

It's all good that the Birthday Party went well. I kinda wondered where you were this morning. I'm sure everyone here will consider it an "excused-abscence" no note from home required!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good that the Birthday Party went well. I kinda wondered where you were this morning. I'm sure everyone here will consider it an "excused-abscence" no note from home required!

I only have to get up and be in front of a computer Mon.-Fri. Weekends are my time.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I only have to get up and be in front of a computer Mon.-Fri. Weekends are my time.

Yeah, I hear that, good buddy! It's been real quiet around here today. I'm trapped indoors, and bored, because the rainy season is finally here. We really needed it!

Later!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lol whats up buck

Just chillin' tonite. Watchin' Tampa Bay vs. the Bruins, 3-0 Tampa right now. Don't really follow Pro-Hockey as I did when I lived up there but I still follow College Hockey all Winter from my computer.

Got Momma home today. She promptly got sick and went boots up an hour ago. Probably going from hospital food to the "slop" I cooked up. "Wimen" just ain't as tough as they used to be.

(PC is suffering from last nite's Birthday bash for his bride. Think he's toast right now.)

What's up with you?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just drinkin my jewlz is boots up too she worked today ..i cooked dinner and well she is watchin the soap chanel .. so im left to my own vices

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
just drinkin my jewlz is boots up too she worked today ..i cooked dinner and well she is watchin the soap chanel .. so im left to my own vices

I had hoped to get a couple "chilly" ones tonite with momma but she suddenly got sick so that was that. She's been through a "ton" these last few weeks. I gotta take it easy on her. Speakin' of soaps, Lena, loves that Charlie Sheen soap, or whatever it is. She'll watch that and I'll catch a ball game, or something if we stay in.

Tonite is just gorgeous! It rained all day and cooled us off big time. There's a real nice breeze out there and it's probably in the upper 70's. I would have loved to be in a nice Tiki Bar tonite, maybe havin' 1 teeny little taste of Old Grandad for old time's sake! Ah, yes!!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey, buddy - I'm outta gas from today. I'm gonna go "boots up", myself. Lotta yard work tomorrow.

See ya!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if it were summer or just nice weather me and the neighbors would start the fire pit and do some good drinkin

Hey Misk, That sounds like a good night to me! Hopefully summer comes soon so we can all enjoy some of those great MN evenings.