• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Seahawks!

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a group of fans has submitted to the Guiness book for loudest stadium crowd and has requested the first Niner game as the measurement.

That place should be nuts. TV announcers will lose their voice on that day.

Hothvictim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a group of fans has submitted to the Guiness book for loudest stadium crowd and has requested the first Niner game as the measurement.

I can't honestly imagine it being any louder than it was for the NFC Championship game in '05. It was so loud that it was like standing next to a stack of Marshall's at a rock concert. You could literally feel the pressure wave.

I also remember being in the Kingdome for the first Seahawk playoff game against against Denver. I was in the 300 level over the corner of the end zone and I thought the place was going to vibrate to pieces. The playoff game against the NY Yankee's where Edgar hit the double down the line was pretty crazy and loud too.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, probably is they only measure it if someone puts in the application and I'm sure few NFL stadiums have. The current record was some soccer game in Turkey where the crowd noise measured 131db. Loudest crowd roar at a sports stadium

Come on, we have to beat a freaking soccer game in Turkey right? They had like 49k at that game. The clink is going to be rocking that night!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]zHwwZLQ-SxA[/YOUTUBE]

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10474_VernonDavisCrushed_original.gif

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My man Kam. Just love that hit!

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also remember being in the Kingdome for the first Seahawk playoff game against against Denver.

I also was at this game too (even though I was only 11 years old) and I recall multiple "Waves" circling the dome BEFORE the game even started. It was a crazy atmosphere!!