• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give Me Your Top 10 QBs For This Year

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one thing to remember. When you give 31 DC's a whole offseason to game plan for such a QB. it is pretty hard for the Qb to repeat such a good season. I would not be surprised if Wentz doesnt have that great of a year this year. If that happens. it will be interesting how he responds the following year.

He got better after 31 DC’s scouted him year one. He’s a bonafide superstar... that I’m sure of. Again, I do expect some bumps in the road with the injury and lack of mobility... but the kid has superstar written all ov r him.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got better after 31 DC’s scouted him year one. He’s a bonafide superstar... that I’m sure of. Again, I do expect some bumps in the road with the injury and lack of mobility... but the kid has superstar written all ov r him.
***if his knee is ok

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of thes dudes had the pedigree or season that Wentz had. Food for thought is not comparing Rick Mirer to Wentz. I know you get down on two knees every night begging god to have Wentz not be what he is... and that’s a superstar
none have wentz;s pedigree? rick mirer was the second overall pick...hmmm

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of thes dudes had the pedigree or season that Wentz had. Food for thought is not comparing Rick Mirer to Wentz. I know you get down on two knees every night begging god to have Wentz not be what he is... and that’s a superstar
First off I never compared anyone to another. I just simply put it out there to show the morons they cannot know the future.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....always the attention seeker.

only you have a crystal ball about what Wentz and for that matter, Prescott will be

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....always the attention seeker.

only you have a crystal ball about what Wentz and for that matter, Prescott will be

You can tell when a kid is a star... and Wentz is one. Philly fans knew we had a superstar even during his ups and downs year one and especially after he exploded on the scene in year 2. He is a special player and it’s easy to see Philly hit the lottery with Wentz.
I can also see Dak will be good to but he do any have Wentz’s arm talent.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can tell when a kid is a star... and Wentz is one. Philly fans knew we had a superstar even during his ups and downs year one and especially after he exploded on the scene in year 2. He is a special player and it’s easy to see Philly hit the lottery with Wentz.
this is the best thing u ever posted

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the offense on your superbowl run was ran much better than the year before. DC's will be all about stopping the read offense this year. Wasnt picking a fight, just pointing things out when a QB has a top year.
Goes for Goff as well. I am sure DC's will have adjustments for Goff this year after his much improved year. Happened to Dak last year.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you've said many times....now according to you, everyone will know this by year 5

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hell, if Montana had arm talent he wouldn't of been a 3rd round draft pick

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the offense on your superbowl run was ran much better than the year before. DC's will be all about stopping the read offense this year. Wasnt picking a fight, just pointing things out when a QB has a top year.
Goes for Goff as well. I am sure DC's will have adjustments for Goff this year after his much improved year. Happened to Dak last year.

I see your point

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you've said many times....now according to you, everyone will know this by year 5

Exactly. Well everyone knows it now but are clawing and screaming. But by year 5 it will be laughed at.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s not going to have MVP caliber seasons every year and especially not this year but I do expect a couple over his career. He was phenomenal in 2017... absolutely phenomenal

Phenomenal? Meh.....his TD % stood out no question. Most everything else didn't. He's no Garoppolo, that's for sure.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phenomenal? Meh.....his TD % stood out no question. Most everything else didn't. He's no Garoppolo, that's for sure.

He was on pace for 40 TDs and 4000 yards on a balanced attack. He had insane numbers on 3rd down, red zone and 4th down. That’s why him and Brady were a 2 man race 4 MVP. That’s phenomenal for a 2nd year QB. Garoppolo looked like he has star ability.