• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give Me Your Top 10 QBs For This Year

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 12 or 13.

Whoa, He may as well sit it out this season then....By the time he can make the field, it won't be worth the risk of reinjury.....If Foles is winning, no need, if Foles is losing, won't matter...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa, He may as well sit it out this season then....By the time he can make the field, it won't be worth the risk of reinjury.....If Foles is winning, no need, if Foles is losing, won't matter...
Wentz went down in week 13 last year
philly fans expect him back week 1

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, he'd need a real miracle for that expectation to be realized....But then we are talking about fans and realism is not often attached to their thoughts....:D

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he'd need a real miracle for that expectation to be realized....But then we are talking about fans and realism is not often attached to their thoughts....:D

The only reason we expect him back week one is because that’s what the Eagles and newspapers are reporting.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason we expect him back week one is because that’s what the Eagles and newspapers are reporting.
Those same newspapers said Luck would be back too. Suckered me into drafting his ass last year!!!

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eagles FO maybe saying it now but realistically they won't know until they see how he reacts in preseason games

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles FO maybe saying it now but realistically they won't know until they see how he reacts in preseason games

Coach said Wentz doesn’t need preseason? I guess you should say we are cautiously optimistic. I doubt they do anything that puts him in danger. He will struggle this season and I’m sure all the Cowboy fans will be elated. He has to overcome the injury and won’t be able to run like before until he’s 100 percent and what makes Wentz incredible is what he does on the run. He’s not a Brady or a Brees that kills you time after time from the pocket but this season might make him a better QB down the road.
The Eagles big problem is that everyone is returning this season but after this season they have HUGE salary issues and will lose a ton of talent so it’s an “all in” year but the star QB is hurt. We shall see.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bingo, wish we knew someone in rehab that knows a bit about these things

Yes... all the Eagles fan trainers say he will be fine and all the Redskin, Giants and Cowboy trainers say he’s fucked. Again... we shall see.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i;ll keep my clinical opinion to myself

I already know what you’re thinking. Again... I can see the future. Dak bounces back, Wentz struggles as he heals and adapts and Cowboy fans think Dak is still on Wentz’s level and in 5 years we laugh at how absurd Cowboy fans were.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already know what you’re thinking. Again... I can see the future. Dak bounces back, Wentz struggles as he heals and adapts and Cowboy fans think Dak is still on Wentz’s level and in 5 years we laugh at how absurd Cowboy fans were.
you have nno idea what im thinking, i work in rehab

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I wrong to be cynical about a football organization trying to make money rushing guys like Wentz out there?

Totally. You think they wouldn’t risk a young franchise QB but this is an all in year because the rebuild starts the day the season ends. They could totally mishandle all this.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach said Wentz doesn’t need preseason? I guess you should say we are cautiously optimistic. I doubt they do anything that puts him in danger. He will struggle this season and I’m sure all the Cowboy fans will be elated. He has to overcome the injury and won’t be able to run like before until he’s 100 percent and what makes Wentz incredible is what he does on the run. He’s not a Brady or a Brees that kills you time after time from the pocket but this season might make him a better QB down the road.
The Eagles big problem is that everyone is returning this season but after this season they have HUGE salary issues and will lose a ton of talent so it’s an “all in” year but the star QB is hurt. We shall see.

Wentz himself said he doesn't need preseason games and the coaches may or may not agree with him. Personally, I'd put him in the games for a series or two just to knock off the rust. If his mobility is good and he looks fine then play him week 1. If he's lacking and kind of struggling on his mobility then he may need a few games off to heal a little more. The salary cap issue is going to be a huge problem but at least the FO doesn't have to think about that for a little bit.