• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants game notes

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maiocco:

Jim Harbaugh saw Alex Smith (right middle finger sprain) throw yesterday. Smith is fine, he said. #49ersTalk

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ralph Vacchiano:

TE Martellus Bennett says he "messed some s--t up" in his knee on Sunday. He hopes to play against 49ers, but isn't sure. #NYG

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ralph Vacchiano:

TE Martellus Bennett says he "messed some s--t up" in his knee on Sunday. He hopes to play against 49ers, but isn't sure. #NYG

Did he really say that like that to the media? :burt:

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did he really say that like that to the media? :burt:

He must have if Ralph put quotations around it. Quite frankly, having listened to Bennett quite a bit as a Cowboys player, it doesn't shock me one bit that he'd put it that way. His language often goes down those lines and he isn't the most eloquent speaker.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not for nothing if Bennett can be somewhat limited or not play, that would settle very well for me....

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
not for nothing if Bennett can be somewhat limited or not play, that would settle very well for me....

He is ineffective against the run, McDonald or Smith will abuse him. I feel you though, in the passing game he can certainly take adtange of someone like Whitner in the redzone / passing situations. I think Willis will key on him though.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is ineffective against the run, McDonald or Smith will abuse him. I feel you though, in the passing game he can certainly take adtange of someone like Whitner in the redzone / passing situations. I think Willis will key on him though.

Strictly the passing game. He's a bit underrated, IMO, Eli is hitting Bennett more often than none. It's just Bennett has missed the big plays to offset would could be a big year(if) for him.

This would be a good game for Willis to showcase his TE coverage skills.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"Why I do it is for her because she told me she loved it so much, and she taught me how to do it and all of that put together."

She was apparently a horrible dance instructor.

I've seen you suggest before that he does it wrong. What about it does he do wrong? I'm genuinally asking because I don't know a lick about salsa dancing.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I don't even know how to describe the "salsa," as people erroneously call it, he does. I'm not saying it's not a dance, but it's not even close to a salsa step. Every time I've seen him do it he only steps backwards, he steps diagonally, he does cross steps; it's just kind of all over the place. Oh, and he seems to always start on the right foot, which is exactly what you're supposed to do... if you're a chick.

I don't know how anyone who's ever salsa danced hasn't corrected the misnomer. Maybe nobody in the NFL or sprorts media salsa dances.

I have fun making fun giving him crap about it though. :)

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't even know how to describe the "salsa," as people erroneously call it, he does. I'm not saying it's not a dance, but it's not even close to a salsa step. Every time I've seen him do it he only steps backwards, he steps diagonally, he does cross steps; it's just kind of all over the place. Oh, and he seems to always start on the right foot, which is exactly what you're supposed to do... if you're a chick.

I don't know how anyone who's ever salsa danced hasn't corrected the misnomer. Maybe nobody in the NFL or sprorts media salsa dances.

I have fun making fun giving him crap about it though. :)

I've been meaning to ask because I saw you mention it before and I didn't know what the heck you were talking about. Interesting.