• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants game notes

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This just adds to why Jacobs shouldnt be on our team. He's been bitching a little bit lately then hangs out with the opponent after the game. The fucker was probably bitter before the game and gave all his "buddies" on the giants some tips on our offense.

Do you really believe that?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ah not really, just dont like the guy and dont feel like he is a 9er.

Kinda pisses me off to read about him hanging out in the Giants locker room after a really big and tough loss.

Going off of the way it was written, based on everything I've ever seen written, it's rare in the fact that he stayed longer than just for a brief hello, but it's not unheard of in the NFL either, especially considering it was his former team.

It doesn't bother me one bit unless the coaches communicated to him that they were against him going there at that particular time or if he knew he was missing out on something important. If he's already ticked off some teammates by doing something else I suppose this could rub some of them the wrong way, but I think it's something that'll irk the fans more than the players. Just my two cents.