• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giannis Antetokounmpo to the Lakers CONFIRMED

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@buckalis is shitting his pants right now knowing that Giannis is going to be wearing a Lakers jersey in a couple of years time/

I mean HE SAID IT HIMSELF. The video is as clear as it gets.

He did, didn't he?

I guess then, if Giannis doesn't go to the Lakers you'll be proved the utter badge of morons in here and then anybody can call you morons, stupid, dickheads, shitfaces, shitbrains, assholes, dipshits and all other you'll have earned...... isn't it?

Ehh amigo? One has earned the right then to call you "fucking hombre"... hasn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has to be a bot. Have you seen some of the twitter bots, they learn shit from reddit and reading comments, and then post .

liek this one

Gary the Bot (@GaryTheBot2) | Twitter

I wouldn't say 'has to be' but it's definitely possible. I hope it is, because if not then that dude is deranged. I know we all throw that around when we're ragging on each other but he posts like someone who doesn't have full mental control. Either he's playing a character, which has gone way too far for too long (that's crazy) or he really is like this (that's even crazier)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say 'has to be' but it's definitely possible. I hope it is, because if not then that dude is deranged. I know we all throw that around when we're ragging on each other but he posts like someone who doesn't have full mental control. Either he's playing a character, which has gone way too far for too long (that's crazy) or he really is like this (that's even crazier)
yeah i know, definitely not has to be, but the possibility is intriguing. But your statements are absolutely correct. We all rag on eachother, we all banter, personally with the exception of like 3-4 posters on this whole site, its all in good fun.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@buckalis is shitting his pants right now knowing that Giannis is going to be wearing a Lakers jersey in a couple of years time/

He did, didn't he?

I guess then, if Giannis doesn't go to the Lakers you'll be proved the utter badge of morons in here and then anybody can call you morons, stupid, dickheads, shitfaces, shitbrains, assholes, dipshits and all other you'll have earned...... isn't it?

Ehh amigo? One has earned the right then to call you "fucking hombre"... hasn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did, didn't he?

I guess then, if Giannis doesn't go to the Lakers you'll be proved the utter badge of morons in here and then anybody can call you morons, stupid, dickheads, shitfaces, shitbrains, assholes, deeshits and all other you'll have earned...... isn't it?

Isn't it so cabrόn?
Congratulations @Shaqdaddy11 , .you got him triggered:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also very common for the weak minded to resort to copy/pasting the same responses over and over.

I mean, it's not their fault they are not creative and show zero signs of resourcefulness, but with no other alternative, the rationale behind such a maneuver is to 'spam' their responses in the hopes that nobody replies and they all just give up.

But, this is generally a poor tactic and just leads to further humiliation.
I would go with the terminology mentally imbalanced over weak minded, but thats just me, Alzheimer's do the repeat when the sun goes down, its called sundowning, so look for the pattern

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shouldn't be so quick to judge.

Sure, perhaps you learn that in the 2nd grade, but some of the slower kids might be hanging on to that tactic as late as 5th grade and beyond.

Now, the 'liar, liar pants on fire' defense mechanism can be frequently found in the Politics Forum.
To be fair, no one in there is looking for a legitimate debate based on the truth though....lol

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is becoming inhumane.
I would say its okay as long as he doesnt get banned for his meltdown. The kid has the right to defend himself when being attacked. Truthfully, i dont think he has been the worst troll in here over the years

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you, thank you.

It really wasn’t that hard
Its like taking candy from a baby or an old lady, wait a minute, scratch the old lady, my mother lived to be 90 and ive seen her shake hands with grown men who almost cried because she squeezed their hands so hard. She had one hell of a grip:lol:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

You betcha

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i know, definitely not has to be, but the possibility is intriguing. But your statements are absolutely correct. We all rag on eachother, we all banter, personally with the exception of like 3-4 posters on this whole site, its all in good fun.
I think its do far more likely that like WiggyRuss, Wamu and DorianRo he is a troll that enjoys pushing buttons in here and has been quite successful at it. When someone responds, he is laughing because someone is actually believing he is serious. Try for one or two months to not respond to anything he said and his reaction will like the athiests i blocked on Facebook over 12 years ago. They reall became unhinged because i wouldnt argue with them

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?
So youre too much of a putá to call them a dumbass in english and have to do it in Spanish?