• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giannis Antetokounmpo to the Lakers CONFIRMED

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That post was making fun of @buckalis.

Those are his claims, not mine.

You are surely stupid... there's no other explanation...

If you can't see Bledsoe, Hill, Brolo, Matthews, Korver to take a team friendly in order to join the Bucks instead of going for more in any of the alternative choices they had, then you are surely "think" in brains...

Watch this and then ask yourself why he joined the Bucks for free... without making even a penny more than his guaranteed salary this season (his buyout was for 960K, exactly as much as he gets payed by the Bucks - not a penny more)... Although he could make 3-4M on top out of joining the other teams that wanted him (the Celtics most out of all)...

Watch the next too... (his best friend's reaction who was "all over Marvin" on the phone, in order to convince him to join him on the Celtics when he was informed that Marvin preferred the Bucks over the Celtics)

You may become less stupid if you bother and hear exactly what is said:

LOL... idiot!

Last edited:

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@buckalis is shitting his pants right now knowing that Giannis is going to be wearing a Lakers jersey in a couple of years time/

I mean HE SAID IT HIMSELF. The video is as clear as it gets.

I guess then, if it happens and Giannis doesn't end up to be a Laker, you'll be proved the utter badge of morons in here and then anybody can call you stupid, dickheads, shitfaces, shitbrains, assholes, dipshits and all other you'll have earned...... isn't it?

Eehhh amigo? One has then earned the right to call you "fucking hombre"... hasn't he?

Isn't it cabrόn?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@buckalis is shitting his pants right now knowing that Giannis is going to be wearing a Lakers jersey in a couple of years time/

I guess then, if it happens and Giannis doesn't end up to be a Laker, you'll be proved the utter badge of morons in here and then anybody can call you stupid, dickheads, shitfaces, shitbrains, assholes, dipshits and all other you'll have earned...... isn't it?

Eehhh amigo? One has then earned the right to call you "fucking hombre"... hasn't he?

Isn't it cabrόn?

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s actually coming to Dallas to join Luka and the Unicorn.

Nice try, though.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like this thread is stuck in an endless time loop.

We need Dr. Strange stat!

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Isn't it cabrόn?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Isn't it cabrόn?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Isn't it cabrόn?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Isn't it cabrόn?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep em coming. I'm trying to get some kinda record broken