• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giannis Antetokounmpo to the Lakers CONFIRMED

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@buckalis is shitting his pants right now knowing that Giannis is going to be wearing a Lakers jersey in a couple of years time/

I mean HE SAID IT HIMSELF. The video is as clear as it gets.
He did, didn't he?

I guess then, if Giannis doesn't go to the Lakers you'll be proved the utter badge of morons in here and then anybody can call you morons, stupid, dickheads, shitfaces, shitbrains, assholes, dipshits and all other you'll have earned...... isn't it?

Ehh amigo? One has earned the right then to call you "fucking hombre"... hasn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@buckalis is shitting his pants right now knowing that Giannis is going to be wearing a Lakers jersey in a couple of years time/

He did, didn't he?

I guess then, if Giannis doesn't go to the Lakers you'll be proved the utter badge of morons in here and then anybody can call you morons, stupid, dickheads, shitfaces, shitbrains, assholes, dipshits and all other you'll have earned...... isn't it?

Ehh amigo? One has earned the right then to call you "fucking hombre"... hasn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did, didn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess then, if it happens and Giannis doesn't end up to be a Laker, you'll be proved the utter badge of morons in here and then anybody can call you stupid, dickheads, shitfaces, shitbrains, assholes, dipshits and all other you'll have earned...... isn't it?

Eehhh amigo? One has then earned the right to call you "fucking hombre"... hasn't he?

Isn't it cabrόn?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess then, if it happens and Giannis doesn't end up to be a Laker, you'll be proved the utter badge of morons in here and then anybody can call you stupid, dickheads, shitfaces, shitbrains, assholes, dipshits and all other you'll have earned...... isn't it?

Eehhh amigo? One has then earned the right to call you "fucking hombre"... hasn't he?

Isn't it cabrόn?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Isn't it cabrόn?

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif