• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giannis Antetokounmpo to the Lakers CONFIRMED

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we're in day 2 of the current meltdown. Apparently, Ouzo is also some kind of energy drink too.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m almost tempted to see how long we can keep this up. As long as it stays in this thread of course.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like he can't go more than 2 or 3 comments without getting vulgar. Which is hilarious.

When folks lose arguments, the natural response is an ad hominem attack.
Typical defense/coping mechanism for weak minded individuals.

You just hate to see it...

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@buckalis is shitting his pants right now knowing that Giannis is going to be wearing a Lakers jersey in a couple of years time/

I mean HE SAID IT HIMSELF. The video is as clear as it gets.

He did, didn't he?

I guess then, if Giannis doesn't go to the Lakers you'll be proved the utter badge of morons in here and then anybody can call you morons, stupid, dickheads, shitfaces, shitbrains, assholes, deeshits and all other you'll have earned...... isn't it?

Ehh amigo? One has earned the right then to call you "fucking hombre"... hasn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also very common for the weak minded to resort to copy/pasting the same responses over and over.

I mean, it's not their fault they are not creative and show zero signs of resourcefulness, but with no other alternative, the rationale behind such a maneuver is to 'spam' their responses in the hopes that nobody replies and they all just give up.

But, this is generally a poor tactic and just leads to further humiliation.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did, didn't he?

I guess then, if Giannis doesn't go to the Lakers you'll be proved the utter badge of morons in here and then anybody can call you morons, stupid, dickheads, shitfaces, shitbrains, assholes, deeshits and all other you'll have earned...... isn't it?

Ehh amigo? One has earned the right then to call you "fucking hombre"... hasn't he?

Isn't it so cabrόn?

2all2b.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also very common for the weak minded to resort to copy/pasting the same responses over and over.

I mean, it's not their fault they are not creative and show zero signs of resourcefulness, but with no other alternative, the rationale behind such a maneuver is to 'spam' their responses in the hopes that nobody replies and they all just give up.

But, this is generally a poor tactic and just leads to further humiliation.

Stuff you do in the 3rd grade, is it not?

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stuff you do in the 3rd grade, is it not?

We shouldn't be so quick to judge.

Sure, perhaps you learn that in the 2nd grade, but some of the slower kids might be hanging on to that tactic as late as 5th grade and beyond.

Now, the 'liar, liar pants on fire' defense mechanism can be frequently found in the Politics Forum.