• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Getting the Phillies to the playoffs with WAR

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways, if the Phillies somehow lose this series I will change my avatar to Santa Claus and let all these guys boo me and throw snowballs at me just like their grandfathers did 50 years ago (according to mainstream media)

Can you make it Michael Irvin so we can throw batteries and cheer you breakin' your neck? Thanks in advance...:yes:

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I'm late jumping onto this thread, but what happened to Omar shooting ping pong balls out of his pussy? A couple pages back it seemed like you guys had established that it was going to happen but you were still negotiating on the price.
Yeah I don't know what the deal is with that. Guys, I've literally been just sitting around all day shooting ping pongs out of my pussy and I will gladly record it if my artistic vision is adequately acknowledged in the form of vcash

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean $1000 vcash? That's just insulting. The last guy I sold my pussy ping pong videos to said he busted his load three times in 10 minutes

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean $1000 vcash? That's just insulting. The last guy I sold my pussy ping pong videos to said he busted his load three times in 10 minutes
well, I guess this was all one big tease....

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, so, @powerchord86 , are we really on?

So you know, if you lose, I'm going to put in in an avatar that significantly disrespects the Phillies and their logos in the hopes that Omar will see it and meltdown.

Conversely, I'm going to be sporting this Twins avi through April 7th, so if I lose our bet, I'll have to start payment on April 8th.

If that's all cool with you, good luck, man.

:brick:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry, man. Was in Vegas last week. Took the red eye home Friday night, landed in Cleveland at 6am Saturday morning and then Saturday was an unholy schedule of kids' soccer practices, baseball practices, Mother's Day Shopping, etc. Then Mother's Day, which is a euphemism for Dad Does Every Muthafuckin' Thing Day.

The icing on the cake is that Mrs Redfoot left this morning to visit her grandmother for a week, so I've got the little Redfoots to myself until next Tuesday. . .

Sorry it took a while to get this thing on. It'll be up through next weekend.