• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: WCSF Game 7 - Sharks at Kings - 6:00PM

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time I didn't watch the handshake.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nemo giving up a shit first goal didnt help the cause

I don't blame Nemo on this game. The ref should have blow the whistle on the first goal. Quick opened the door for both Pavelski and Couture couldn't finish.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nemo giving up a shit first goal didnt help the cause

That goal was sorry as hell. Why not at least try and stick check with the goal stick instead of just shitting the bed. It was just like the other softie he gave up off his arm from behind the net in whatever game that was. He does not cover the post well.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:finger: Fuck LA :finger:

We had almost no luck on our shots. Pavelski WTF :doh: game tying goal and you slide the puck right into Quick's glove. :clap:

Niemi blew another soft goal again. :mad2:

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't blame Nemo on this game. The ref should have blow the whistle on the first goal. Quick opened the door for both Pavelski and Couture couldn't finish.

He didnt have it covered it he had his stick near it it was loose, as much id like to say your right you arent lol. The overhead had a real good view of how loose it actually was you could clearly see the puck sitting there and nemi has a black stick lol.

Pavelskis blunder is worse then Selannes, he had time, space, the puck on his stick, and nothing but 2ft by 6ft to shoot at and he fucking blew it.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't happy with the second goal either. He needs to cheat to his right a little more when there is two kings on that side obviously waiting for the pass everyone knows is coming but him.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didnt have it covered it he had his stick near it it was loose, as much id like to say your right you arent lol. The overhead had a real good view of how loose it actually was you could clearly see the puck sitting there and nemi has a black stick lol.

Pavelskis blunder is worse then Selannes, he had time, space, the puck on his stick, and nothing but 2ft by 6ft to shoot at and he fucking blew it.

Yep curl the wrists and elevate the puck as it is coming off the blade. Weakness.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Real_ESPNLeBrun: Vlasic played with hairline fracture in right foot (suffered Game 4). They froze it every game so he can play.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Real_ESPNLeBrun: Couture had ankle injury, needed a shot every game to play as well. But Couture quick to say didn't affect his performance. No excuse.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well our bottom 2 lines fucking sucked again, but that's no surprise to any of us. 0 goals :clap:

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
@Real_ESPNLeBrun: Vlasic played with hairline fracture in right foot (suffered Game 4). They froze it every game so he can play.

Wow, that's impressive given how well he played with it.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Meh, I'm disappointed they didn't win but not disappointed with their effort this series. They played even or were the better team in 6 of the 7 games. Hats off to the Kings for getting it done.

The Sharks clearly took steps in the right direction as far as playing style which is huge. A couple offseason tweaks and hopefully they can pick up next year where they left off.

I say trade Boyle for whatever you can get and peferably a power forward type. Buy out Havlat i know your against it but hes a hinderance at this point sharks need the cap space. Let demers go resign Hannan.

Go hard after clarkson so Burns can move back to D, give Pavelski one more season to get his shit straight if not dump him for a first rounder

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yep curl the wrists and elevate the puck as it is coming off the blade. Weakness.

Sad really, not trying to defend Salami, but a wrap around on bad ice is far harder then what Pavelski had going on lol fucking brutal.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I say trade Boyle for whatever you can get and peferably a power forward type. Buy out Havlat i know your against it but hes a hinderance at this point sharks need the cap space. Let demers go resign Hannan.

Go hard after clarkson so Burns can move back to D, give Pavelski one more season to get his shit straight if not dump him for a first rounder

I'm against buying out Havlat soley on the basis that he's injury prone. If he or his injury problems are causing issues in the lockerroom that's a different story.

Something that may have to be considered about the possibility of buying Havlat out is, you can not buy out a player who is injured. This applies to the standard buyouts and I believe compliance buyouts as well so it could depend on the seriousness of his injury.

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good exciting series...

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sutter > TMac/Ron Wilson.

Maybe a real coach could have done better with this bunch.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The legacy gets cemented once again.

Jumbo, 1 goal, no points and a terrible game in the big one. Marleau pointless in the final 4 games of the series. Pavelski, zero goals.

The faces of the franchise played hard, for sure, but ultimately, a combined 2 goals from the cornerstones of the franchise in 7 games is obviously not gunna cut it.

Mclellan had a terribly coached game, because after they got scored on he didnt have his guys ready to go. Twice in the series, the sharks gave up a GWG within 3 minutes of a previous goal (Game 2's epic collapse and this one). Basically, Tmac failed to calm his team after giving one up and it cost them the series.

Cant blame nemo when they score a total of 4 goals in the 4 losses. Not gunna win alot of games with a 1.00 GFA... Nemo made a half dozen point blank saves and kept the sharks in it including two full on breakaways, but if the team in front can only score one, you arent gunna win. Nemo was excellent throughout the series and was a victim of the non-production of the big names in front of him...

I am SOOOOOOOOOO ready for a makeover of this team.... hand the reins to cooch and make deals to get younger, hungrier leaders. enough of the jumbo-patty heartbreak...

When bonds was done in SF, the giants went younger, drafted well, and gave their youth the big playing time. They built great character with the right leaders who played big in the big games. the sharks need to take a lesson, and pass the puck down to the next generation.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which brings up another point... instead of Vlasic looking at it I wish he would have smoked Williams into the ice - not easy to score while you are skidding behind the net on your face. At least tie up the damn stick and help your guy out.

There was about 10 minutes where the Sharks just lost their damn mind: no skating, spinning in circles, turnovers, etc - and the Kings did what champions do - they took advantage and put another goal in. Seemed like a spot for Toad to get his team straightened out but what do I know. At any rate - we were finished right there.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what would piss me off even more? If the Wings win tomorrow!?!?!?!?!