• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: WCSF Game 7 - Sharks at Kings - 6:00PM

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO SHARKS!!

GO SHARKS!!!

GO SHARKS!!!!

GO SHARKS!!!!!

GO SHARKS!!!!!!

GO SHARKS!!!!!!!

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Stoll talks about the Torres hit.

Stoll, the Kings center that’s been out of action Game 1 of the L.A.-San Jose series, says the Torres hit was a “hockey play”

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone has to pitch in, stay disciplined, and crash the net. It takes all 19 guys.

Go Sharks!

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious that Gomez' advice to his teammates from all his game 7 experience (this is his 10th or something?) is "don't suck"... because he's sucked out loud and been horrendous in his own zone the entire series (and been getting worse as the series progressed).

Also, I've decided that Boyle pretty much single-handedly kills the first PP unit (and yes, I know that he's scored a goal or two but still)... would never happen but easy fix would be to put swap him and Burns.

snowsurfer13sss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Hilarious that Gomez' advice to his teammates from all his game 7 experience (this is his 10th or something?) is "don't suck"... because he's sucked out loud and been horrendous in his own zone the entire series (and been getting worse as the series progressed).

Also, I've decided that Boyle pretty much single-handedly kills the first PP unit (and yes, I know that he's scored a goal or two but still)... would never happen but easy fix would be to put swap him and Burns.

Dont suck Gomez! :suds:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, Boyle doesn't offer much as a threat from the point anymore. He rarely shoots it now. Overskates an overpasses instead.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Boyle doesn't offer much as a threat from the point anymore. He rarely shoots it now. Overskates an overpasses instead.

Also, he can't help bring the puck in.

Burns is a beast and he's had good success on the 2nd unit, helping them to some decent offensive zone time/setup (from memory, I don't have stats)... the first line mostly just struggles to get set up or they do it about 50 seconds into the PP and they pass it around for 10 seconds, it get cleared and off to the bench they go. So frustrating to watch.

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just re-upped & paid for 2013 - 2014. The least they can do is win tonight. That is not too much to ask & I think it was part of price anyway. :2cents:

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm reading too many "we have nothing to lose", "nobody expected us to get this far", "we're a loose bunch in here, just having fun" quotes from SJ players...

Sounds like a repeat no-show from Game 5... :L

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm reading too many "we have nothing to lose", "nobody expected us to get this far", "we're a loose bunch in here, just having fun" quotes from SJ players...

IDK. I'll take a slightly more polished version of Game 6. That's when the soccer thing came out. If they were too tight for Game 5, maybe this is their way to gain some mojo. :clap::clap::clap:

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Score first, and often!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Lets Go SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :horn:

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:tb:...Just Beat LA!!!

Randy Hahn Approved.jpg :thumb:

Lets Go SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!! :horn:

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a terrible attitude to have. They should feel some pressure and a lot of urgency.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a terrible attitude to have. They should feel some pressure and a lot of urgency.

Yeah... do yourself a big favor and don't go reading any of Brody's/DP's/LeBrun's tweets or blog posts in the past 24 hours.